Deca Only?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deca Only?

I just got handed a bunch of Deca and was wondering about a straight deca cycle? Thats all, it's free it's for me.

Bad idea frenchy, get some test to go with it.

Comment

well i would say it isnt optimal. Can have some sides. "Deca Dick" ect. Then again, it was common to use deca only in the 70's, 80', and 90's.

Comment

If your not sensitive to progesteron you will be OK. Deca will shut your test production down hard.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
          well i would say it isnt optimal. Can have some sides. "Deca Dick" ect. Then again, it was common to use deca only in the 70's, 80', and 90's.

i would only run it 8-10wks 300-400mg wk if i was to run it alone. find some test as base.

Comment

Ok I was thinking I needed Test. Probly run both like 50-50. Test made my nips hurt after a 2weeks. I took anti -E for that and was fine. What should I take with deca other than test, Hrt. Is there a over the counter suggestion to stop the "Deca Dick" hehe. Thanks for everyones suggestions

Comment

Originally posted by Kiev
              Ok I was thinking I needed Test. Probly run both like 50-50. Test made my nips hurt after a 2weeks. I took anti -E for that and was fine. What should I take with deca other than test, Hrt. Is there a over the counter suggestion to stop the "Deca Dick" hehe. Thanks for everyones suggestions
              the test will prevent deca dick.

Comment

as little as 100mg of test a week can prevent Libido problems or you can try some proviron

Comment

Originally posted by latin22
                  as little as 100mg of test a week can prevent Libido problems or you can try some proviron

For those who always insist on no testosterone I always suggest at least Proviron for androgen base and help,,maintain libido.

Comment

Originally posted by Alin
                    For those who always insist on no testosterone I always suggest at least Proviron for androgen base and help,,maintain libido.
                    I agree and as Bouncer said it was golden in the Golden yrs. Now all the sudden everyone that hears a rumor spreads it like wildfire. Deks Diick almost rhymes and people love saying it. Ive never had a prollem with Deca but then again i usually have 4-7 compounds at work at once....

gator

Comment

I can get some test -e. will use 200 test with 1000 deca. After cycle is up I useally take Anti-e, should I do something diff cause this is a deca test combo. Nolvadex worked for test cycles. Btw Diet and work schedule is on track.
                      I hear alot of good things about deca. Deca-dick I haven't noticed anything in medical logs, except a lack of libo. I have enough of that my Gf has me on a allowance- twice a week. I think she has a libdo problem. I take deca and she has lack of libo?lol

Comment

why not run the test E at .5 - 1 CC a week and the Deca at 400 mgs a week for 10-12 weeks.Have some Nolva just in case since you said you have had pain in your nipples from test in the past.I doubt it with cuase gyno with .5 - 1 CC a week but just in case.Deca doesn't usually cuase gyno at moderate doses.Start the Clomid about 4 weeks after the last Deca shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiev
                          I can get some test -e. will use 200 test with 1000 deca. After cycle is up I useally take Anti-e, should I do something diff cause this is a deca test combo. Nolvadex worked for test cycles. Btw Diet and work schedule is on track.
                          I hear alot of good things about deca. Deca-dick I haven't noticed anything in medical logs, except a lack of libo. I have enough of that my Gf has me on a allowance- twice a week. I think she has a libdo problem. I take deca and she has lack of libo?lol
                          1000mg of deca.. fuck that. progesterone induced gyno is sure to be nice on that cycle. :)

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                            1000mg of deca.. fuck that. progesterone induced gyno is sure to be nice on that cycle. :)
                            True and nothing like lactaing!!!!!!

Comment

yeah its funny the only time I ever got limp noodle was when I was off everything. no specific compound ever lessened my drive. I think cycles under 14 weeks you should be fine but just be prepared to come off and have a damn good plan, lol...otherwise it will be miserable town for u. I personally would love deca/masteron.

Comment

Working...
                              X