Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vikings‘ Edwards suspended over steroids

By JON KRAWCZYNSKI, AP Sports Writer 4 minutes ago

EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. - Minnesota Vikings defensive end Ray Edwards has been suspended four games for violating the NFL‘s policy on steroid use.

Childress said he was disappointed in Edwards and could not comment further because of the confidentiality surrounding the policy.

The Associated Press left a message with Edwards‘ agent, Doug Hendricks, seeking comment.

"I guess we‘re taking it about as good as a team can," Robison said. "We know things happen, and you just have to make sure that when things do happen, you just have to push through it and come together as a team and make sure we keep playing the way we‘re playing."

He is tied for second on the team with four sacks and also has 41 tackles, including five tackles for loss, and 22 quarterback hurries. He also scored a touchdown on a 9-yard fumble return in Week 2 against Detroit.

"A lot of us younger guys like Jayme and myself have to step in and make sure that there‘s no dropoff," said Robison, who leads the team with 4 1/2 sacks. "It‘s just like if Ray was there. That‘s what we‘re going to do this week."

Originally posted by rado
    Wonder what he tested for? These kinds of sports(MMA, Boxing, etc...)require some sort of supps(as in AS)to be taken...The body can only handle so much...Imagine if all NFL players were to be tested:woot:

the NFL has always been notorious for AAS use. Thats why I was truly suprised the pressure put on MLB.

Comment

Working...
    X