What do you think about HCG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think about HCG?

I like to use HCG during a cycle, and I wanted to get your input on the issue. There seems to be a lot of debate, so here are my thoughts on the issue. I like using 300-500 every 5 days, during a cycle. I know there are some people that say, HCG during a cycle is a waste, because you're shut down anyway and HCG won't keep your natural test levels up anyway. But that's not the reason for using it during a cycle, I think it's used to keep the boys alive. Allowing for a quicker recovery, because the body has one less thing to recover from. With the testes at normal size, the PCT chems like nolvadex and Clomid can get them to start producing test, instead of trying to get the testes back to normal size. What are your thought on HCG? Do you all use it during a cycle?

I personally have never used it and have some negative things concerning higher levels of estrogen while on it. Other swear by it, rado loves it.

Comment

I think it is a very useful tool when used properly.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
        Agreed...Swale IMO has the best article on HCG...Pregnyl is by far the best...

Yes,,,I wish I could find that SWALE protocol for HCG. anyone running a cycle should read it.

Comment

Working...
        X