Is there a HRT forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a HRT forum?

I was recently diagnosed with low test, prescribed Testim. I have been on it about a week and feel much better, just wanted to know if anyone has any other info. Thinking of switching to shot at my six week checkup/blood test. I am 45, never used geared (1AD and Avant labs pro hormones a while ago). I just thought I didn't have any energy because of stress. Anyone else on HRT or good knowledge of it?

My doctor just told I was 60 points lower than normal. He did quiz me why I wanted my test checked. He was quick to offer the Testim, he told me the other option was coming in twice a month for the shots. I have no problem with needles and will ask if I can give myself shots, though I have never done that.

Comment

No HRT forum but you can talk about it in this forum.

As far as your doc telling you that you were 60 points under. Try and find out the numbers. We have found more and more that these doctors are really not very well versed in HRT.

Comment

My doc is a social friend, he will tell me all I want. I will get the raw numbers and report later. I do know that I have never tested under "average". I can only blame stress or a natural breakdown on a 45 year old!

Comment

Originally posted by dot1
          My doc is a social friend, he will tell me all I want. I will get the raw numbers and report later. I do know that I have never tested under "average". I can only blame stress or a natural breakdown on a 45 year old!
          ya, just request the paper work.

Comment

Working...
          X