Potential Scam Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Potential Scam Site

Well I placed my order from what has been a very reliable source of "supplements" from Well before I placed my order they stated it needed to be in before the holidays or they couldnt help me until the 10th of January. So I did so only to get no further responses and now the website is gone all together. Have I been had or do you think it may be technical difficulties? This sucks as it was a large order and I am due to start cycling in a week or so.

On this note I have noticed other sites have listing of scammer sites. I know we are not supposed to post sources but how about the ones that fuck you?
    Last edited by Chadd77; 01-03-08, 12:25 PM.

you might want to edit that source out. No source posting

Comment

Done jwoody

Comment

Have you ordered from them in the past? Is there a contact email address you can send to asking info on your order? How long has the site been up for? I'd be very careful brother. A lot of busts have been going on.

Comment

why did you post this in the steroid articles forum? lol i will move it to the regular steroid forum.

have they not responded to you at all and now their site is down? there is a good chance they got busted or went scammer if so.

Comment

Working...
          X