Ultimate Steroid Cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Steroid Cycle

If you were only going to run one more cycle and your goal was to gain the maximum amount of muscle. What would your cycle look like?

This would be my Ultimate cycle. I never ran anything close to these doses so if I were to run a cycle like this, I am pretty sure I would blow the hell up. lol

1200mgs Test Enath per week
    600mgs Tren per week
    50mgs of dbol per day
    6iu Gh per day
    Last edited by Bouncer; 01-07-08, 09:21 PM.

Comment

600-1000mgs of Test-E per week
      300-400mgs of Deca per week
      35-50mgs of DBol per day
      and finish off with some:
      Prop: 150mgs e.o.d
      Winny: 50mgs e.o.d

I always liked basic cycles.

Comment

1000mgs test E
        800mgs EQ
        350 mgs tren
        40mgs d-bol mixed with 50mgs Anadrol
        GH 6 2/3 ius ed
        60 mcgs IGF 30 on 30 off
        run everthing for 6 months. switching every 6 weeks from oarls to tren

on that note my next cycle will be 600mgs test E and maybe 300 mgs tren. starting feb 14
        Last edited by ROCKETW19; 01-07-08, 09:53 PM.

Comment

rocket, why the mix of dbol and anadrol? seems like over kill for not much difference in gains between the dbol only.

Comment

if we are talking about maximum amount of MUSCLE then I would not have dbol or anadrol anywhere near the cycle. for me it would have to be

1000mg of Test E
            1000mg of EQ
            300mg of Deca
            50mg of anavar per day
            IGF to keep fat down.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonecold54 View Post
              if we are talking about maximum amount of MUSCLE then I would not have dbol or anadrol anywhere near the cycle. for me it would have to be

1000mg of Test E
              1000mg of EQ
              300mg of Deca
              50mg of anavar per day
              IGF to keep fat down.
              i mean maximum amount of size, strength and muscle. stop being difficult. :P

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                i mean maximum amount of size, strength and muscle. stop being difficult. :P
                I am not...read your first post beefus.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonecold54 View Post
                  I am not...read your first post beefus.
                  i know, but what i meant was maximum amount of size.

Comment

rocket, why the mix of dbol and anadrol? seems like over kill for not much difference in gains between the dbol only.
                    anadrol makes me strong as a beast but makes me not want to eat. d-bol gives me better size but not much strength compared to anadrol so the mix is perfect for me. or at least it used to be perfect for me I havnt done the combo In awhile. I did some anadrol at the end of my last cycle and it killed my hunger so bad I fucked up my whole cycle cuzz I was greddy. I will no longer do either in my old age. (39)

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                      anadrol makes me strong as a beast but makes me not want to eat. d-bol gives me better size but not much strength compared to anadrol so the mix is perfect for me. or at least it used to be perfect for me I havnt done the combo In awhile. I did some anadrol at the end of my last cycle and it killed my hunger so bad I fucked up my whole cycle cuzz I was greddy. I will no longer do either in my old age. (39)
                      You sure you were using real dbol? :P Because dbol will also kill your appetite. And dbol will also increase strength.

Comment

You sure you were using real dbol? :P Because dbol will also kill your appetite. And dbol will also increase strength.
                        d-bol didnt have any effect on appetite and yes I get stronger but not anything near anadrol. anadrol was real for sure D-bol was from a UG lab, a very respected one but who realy knows?

Comment

dbol killed my appetite. got strong as hell though.

Comment

dbol killed my appetite. got strong as hell though.
                            its crazy how we get different effects from different things! send me some of your d-bol and ill send you some of my anadrol and we will do a study!:)

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                              its crazy how we get different effects from different things! send me some of your d-bol and ill send you some of my anadrol and we will do a study!:)
                              lol, dont have any. haven't used dbol in about 2 years. they were the little 5md thai stop signs. fucken great little fuckers.

Comment

Working...
                              X