Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My test and tren cycle.

Started about 2 weeks ago now.

Its low dose, 250mg of test enanthate a week, and 200mg tren enanthate.

Its my first time with tren so I didnt want to go any higher then 200mg. I also wanted to keep the test low because any higher and I have to run arimidex or nolv and I wanted to avoid that this cycle. I must be some kind of "hyper responder" because I am up about 7lbs and have only been on 15 days. lol

Question, is it common with tren to kind of feel like you are short on breath all the time? Not bad, just a mild sensation that you notice? Thanks

Buy 6 Week Cycle

How long are you running this for?

Comment

12 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        Started about 2 weeks ago now.

Its low dose, 250mg of test enanthate a week, and 200mg tren enanthate.

Its my first time with tren so I didnt want to go any higher then 200mg. I also wanted to keep the test low because any higher and I have to run arimidex or nolv and I wanted to avoid that this cycle. I must be some kind of "hyper responder" because I am up about 7lbs and have only been on 15 days. lol

Question, is it common with tren to kind of feel like you are short on breath all the time? Not bad, just a mild sensation that you notice? Thanks
        yes tren kills your stammina! have you got a lil nagging cough? thats not un-normal either it called tren cough.lol. I dont get it but I have some friends that do.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
          yes tren kills your stammina! have you got a lil nagging cough? thats not un-normal either it called tren cough.lol. I dont get it but I have some friends that do.
          yea, kind of like a itchy wheezing type thing. i thought i was getting a cold. i thought i could avoid this with the enath and it being such a low dose.

Comment

yea, kind of like a itchy wheezing type thing. i thought i was getting a cold. i thought i could avoid this with the enath and it being such a low dose.
            I have never had the stamina problem, I felt like crap on pellet tren way back in the day but with powders and at low dose no sides like that. but like you said you may respond to an even lower dose

Comment

I actually noticed most with my friends that took Enat had the cough. I dont think your getting sick I bet its tren cough. it will stay with you the whole cycle. Told you, you should of went with trean A.:P

Comment

Have you noticed any issues with sleeping from the tren?

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                  Have you noticed any issues with sleeping from the tren?
                  not really. i dont have any stamina issue that you guys are talking about either. just the itchy throat cough feel.

Comment

Nope, no stamina issues, it just makes me sweat like pig. and I've never had the tren cough. :)

Comment

I ran tren e for about 16 weeks a few summers(350mg/wk) ago and never once had tren cough(powder from good source/homebrew).I did notice a low stamina and had sleeping issues.I have tried tren a 75mg/ml and coughed my a$$ off imediately after every dose(homebrew from same source).had to discontinue that compound.i also prefer tren e because of the fewer shots.I dont understand why you arent testing with a short halflife to be on the safe side your 1st go.Keep us posted bro!
                      Last edited by crossconnect; 01-28-08, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by crossconnect View Post
                        I understand how you are testing with a short halflife to be on the safe side your 1st go.
                        read again, i am running tren Enath. not ace.

Comment

Ok so if I got this right your wind(stammina) is good. you have a slight tren cough. with no sleeping problems! what about night sweats? thats all there is for sides well at least noticable sides. you still have to worrie about the normal things like BP and cholesterol ect.

edit. what about your nipps how are they? are you running anything for progestrone?

Comment

read again, i am running tren Enath. not ace.
                            i repaired my post.please reread!:D

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                              Ok so if I got this right your wind(stammina) is good. you have a slight tren cough. with no sleeping problems! what about night sweats? thats all there is for sides well at least noticable sides. you still have to worrie about the normal things like BP and cholesterol ect.

edit. what about your nipps how are they? are you running anything for progestrone?
                              no night sweats. only been on 16 days now though so i doubt it is fully kicked in. not running anything for progesterone, hoping i dont need to at only 200mgs a week.

Comment

Working...
                              X