Testosterone results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testosterone results

This is the first time i took this test so i was hoping you guys could explain it a bit better than the doc.
    IM in my second week of test e at 1200mgs a week (its supposedly 300mg/ml although i doubt it)
    The first week i did prop at 100mgs ED to kickstart things.

Here are the results of my blood test...

TESTOSTERONE nmol/L 39 (10.0 - 38.0)REFERENCE
    SHBG nmol/L 21 (10 - 50)
    FAI 186 (40 - 170)
    FREE TESTOSTERONE pmol/L 1179 (240 - 970)

So does this look right for were im at? And what is SHBG and FAI etc, how should i read it?
    Last edited by redback; 02-02-08, 01:10 AM.

maybe someone can lay it out better cause i cant

Comment

you need to learn how to post in the right sections. i am constantly moving your posts to the proper sections. lol. this belongs in the steroid section. i will move it for you :)

as far as your question goes. how long had you been on the test at the time of the blood work? that is important. if you had been on a few weeks and are still in reference range, i would say it is fake test. you are still in reference or close to it at 1250mgs a week, that says to me that it is fake test.

an easy way to tell for me is sex drive. i can start a test cycle and within the first week i am horny as hell. even with 250mgs a week. at 1250 i would be bouncing off the walls. that is a pretty high dose. have you noticed anything like that? any test sides?
      Last edited by Bouncer; 02-02-08, 01:44 AM.

Comment

nah i havnt noticed anything.

im at the end of the second week, test was done 2 days ago. (it usually takes me three weeks to feel enan)

What about the free test tho, isnt that high?

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post

What about the free test tho, isnt that high?
          its a high but nothing crazy. certainly not high for someone on 1250mgs of test. lol

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            its a high but nothing crazy. certainly not high for someone on 1250mgs of test. lol
            yeah thats what i was thinkin, but when you feel the test kck in week 3-4, does that mean those levels are going up or do they stay the same?

Comment

yeah thats what i was thinkin, but when you feel the test kck in week 3-4, does that mean those levels are going up or do they stay the same?
              those levels start going up not long after you take your first shot. (day 2-3) you might not feel or see anything but test levels are definitely rising. i personally feel it immediately. even enath.

Comment

those levels start going up not long after you take your first shot. (day 2-3) you might not feel or see anything but test levels are definitely rising. i personally feel it immediately. even enath.
                ok but to be more specific, do the levels continue to rise throughout the cycle?

Comment

ok but to be more specific, do the levels continue to rise throughout the cycle?
                  sure, until they level out depending on what your dose is. i would imagine the higher the dose, the longer it takes to get to that point.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                    SHBG - Sex Hormone Binding Globulin...This is just to evaluate your androgen level...You're fine.

FAI - Free Androgen Index...Gives doctors an idea of the quantity of testosterone that is not bound to SHBG...You're fine.

Your Free Test is good; duh...But you'll crash once you come off...
                    Rado,im pretty sure this stuff is just oil, those levels should be alot higher for that dosage shouldnt they? i havnt seen any results from this stuff.

Comment

Rado,im pretty sure this stuff is just oil, those levels should be alot higher for that dosage shouldnt they? i havnt seen any results from this stuff.
                      your blood work was done less then 2 weeks after you started your cycle so those results aren't really surprising.

How long have you been on the test now? at 1200mgs you should at least have noticed some increased sex drive by now.

Comment

your blood work was done less then 2 weeks after you started your cycle so those results aren't really surprising.

How long have you been on the test now? at 1200mgs you should at least have noticed some increased sex drive by now.
                        the sex drive thing doesnt really work for me because it is always extremely high even when im off. I usually know when it hits me by week three or four and my face fills out and i can tell im holding water but this time i have had no weight gain, no strengh increase no nothing and im nearly at the end of week 3 of 1200mgs so go figure..

Comment

well i can tell you for example, you are running 10 x's the amount of test I am right now and i am up a few pounds already. lol. been on for 3 and a half weeks now. so either your genetics are pure shit or your gear is fake. 1200mgs is a huge amount. most i have ever run is 600mgs a week.

Comment

well i can tell you for example, you are running 10 x's the amount of test I am right now and i am up a few pounds already. lol. been on for 3 and a half weeks now. so either your genetics are pure shit or your gear is fake. 1200mgs is a huge amount. most i have ever run is 600mgs a week.
                            bro i have done afew cycles, always with legit gear until now. I can take 500mgs of legit stuff and by week three im up in weight and strength and there is a visual difference. I have always responded well. The reason for the high dose is because this stuff is homebrew and proberbly only dosed at half of what the brewer says it is. im sure its fake but as i had that test done and it came back high it through me off.. This stuff will be goin straight in the trash

Comment

hope you didn't pay much for it bro.

Comment

Working...
                              X