Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone else think the media contributes to younger and younger people using gear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone else think the media contributes to younger and younger people using gear?

I dont know about you guys but when i was growing up around the age of 10-13 i was very unfamiliar with what steroids were, there was nothing in the media about them and noone seemed to care back then about them. All im saying is that today its more than likely that you will see an article in the news about steroids at least once a week. Its just crazy i was aware of steroids around my soph,junior, senior year in high school hard to say exactly when but never looked at an athelete as someone i would look up to and when the media says bonds, and these other athletes are using steroids it kinda seems to me that kids will want to look more into them because they media is exposing these issues to kids at a younger age and showing some kids that the athletes they are looking up to are using gear. This is kind of just something i had to say after reading yellowjackets article about kids saying they would use gear powder or pill to enhance their athletic abilities. It just makes me mad that the media makes such a big deal about all of this like this is the most important issue in the world right now. It just pisses me off. Gear isnt great kids should not use gear i myself even think that i started to young at 21 and that without this site i would have done alot of stupid stuff because i wouldnt have researched anything......

roids are like the new fashion trend everyday in the gym i seen a new body on and old face almost in the blink of an eye i can't say 100% it's the media but anything negative that will happen in reguards to gear will get coverage equal to a beating of a gay minority on a holiday. i guess the people of the carabien eating dirt cookies,or 11 people getting gunned down in guyana doesnt raise enough enteresting questions to report on.

Comment

i would have to agree. the media just like our government needs to cover issues that really matter.

Comment

It is just like anything else, steroids periodically are the flavor of the week. More in recent years you see them pop up for a while in the media. New sensational bs that the media just cant get enough of. Honestly, i give about as much of a rats ass about who is juicing as I give a rats ass about britney spears!

Comment

fat guy on the couch loves to velify arrogant pro athlete.fat guy on the couch loves to think without the needle pro athlete coulnt cut it.fat guy cant wait for pro athlete to eat some humble pie...the media sells it and we play the role.and by the way barbender as shot out as britney is i would give 3.5 rat asses to smack her turd cutter.

Comment

yea of course..the media is priceless

Comment

Working...
            X