Test E dosage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test E dosage

Out of curiosity for a second cycle what would be better if you only had 5,000mg of Test E.

A)400mg for 12 weeks

B) 500mg for 10 weeks

Any comments will be appreciated.

How do you respond to test? How much did you use for a first cycle? I think most would benifit more from 400mg/week for 12 weeks.

Comment

Last time was 12weeks at 250mg per week. I felt it was not enough but did gain 10lbs. I will keep my diet more in check this time and train alot harder seeing how I finallly have a good training partner that is able to help me get me those last few reps,negatives,etc. . I did not notice any sides during and after PCT.

Comment

I would go with 400 for 12

Comment

I agree with the others 12 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by KING DAVID 2 View Post
            Out of curiosity for a second cycle what would be better if you only had 5,000mg of Test E.

A)400mg for 12 weeks

B) 500mg for 10 weeks

Any comments will be appreciated.
            i would go the 500mg for 10 weeks.

Comment

I say go for the 400 for 12 weeks since you have never done that dosage before. I did notice a slight increase in sides from the test going from 375 to 550mg per week.

Comment

Thanks for the input. I will let you know how it works out for me.

Comment

yea, either way, there wont be much of a difference between the 2 options.

Comment

i like either or but i would do a 12 weeker.

Comment

another vote for 12 weeks. Are you using anything else? What does your PCT look like?

Comment

Working...
                      X