Natural test boosters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natural test boosters

I realize this isn't exaclty AAS but, I was wondering if anyone knows of any effective natural test boosters that work on the Leydig cells of the testicles? Most on the market are pituitary stimulants that aid in production of FSH or LH or the levels of bound test to the SHBG. I was looking for one that works at the Leydig cell level. Any thoughts?

this is a far better natural test booster then any supplement. Arimidex. Superior-Research.com

.5mg and 1mg doses of Arimidex were shown to decrease estrogen by roughly 50%. The 1mg/day dose also increased testosterone levels by 58% (1). In that same study, in both groups, LH and FSH also went up slightly.

IŽd like to point out that the elevation in Testosterone provided by Arimidex is so large that it can be used as a "form" of testosterone replacement therapy for hypogonadal men (2). Clearly, this suggests its use in a post-cycle-therapy (as well as its previously discussed use within a cycle) to regain natural testosterone levels and full functioning of the HPTA (Hypothalamic-Testicular-Pituitary-Axis).

Comment

Originally posted by rado
      Shit is potent though...I would do no more than .5mgs ED...You can even get by with EOD.
      as the study suggest, the 1mg ED dose is what boosted test levels the most. .5mgs every other day would not have the same effect. Letro is the one you want to watch out for really. that is really the potent one.

Comment

Ive been using a TRIBULUS blend protype product that Ive seen 1st hand,, by lab testing,,,raise natural levels. If this companay ever goes public i will share my knowledge more indepth.

Comment

Yeah, tribulus is some good stuff as far as "natural" test goes but again it enhances LH and FSH levels.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            this is a far better natural test booster then any supplement. Arimidex. Superior-Research.com

.5mg and 1mg doses of Arimidex were shown to decrease estrogen by roughly 50%. The 1mg/day dose also increased testosterone levels by 58% (1). In that same study, in both groups, LH and FSH also went up slightly.

IŽd like to point out that the elevation in Testosterone provided by Arimidex is so large that it can be used as a "form" of testosterone replacement therapy for hypogonadal men (2). Clearly, this suggests its use in a post-cycle-therapy (as well as its previously discussed use within a cycle) to regain natural testosterone levels and full functioning of the HPTA (Hypothalamic-Testicular-Pituitary-Axis).
            Great info Bouncer. I knew that Arimidex would be good for gyno prevention and water retention. But didn't know that it could boost test that much.

Comment

Working...
            X