hGH peptide fragment 177-191 revisited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hGH peptide fragment 177-191 revisited

MY friend got this in. Do you have to refrigerate it after it is mixed? and do you have to use 10ml? of BA water for 2 mgs of the peptide? or will it dilute in 5ml? Asking because he wants to do 300mcg of the peptide, with a 1/2cc of b12. he has just enough pins to do this for 4 weeks. he doesn't feel like ordering more.

lion or superior, any help?
    Last edited by alwaysgrowing; 02-22-08, 05:36 PM.

Originally posted by alwaysgrowing View Post
    MY friend got this in. Do you have to refrigerate it after it is mixed? and do you have to use 10ml? of BA water for 2 mgs of the peptide? or will it dilute in 5ml? Asking because he wants to do 300mcg of the peptide, with a 1/2cc of b12. he has just enough pins to do this for 4 weeks. he doesn't feel like ordering more.

it will probably dilute in pretty much any amount of water but lol...he doesn't want to order more PINZ? haha....its always nice to have extra on hand, you never know when the Govt will start controlling them too :)

and yes refridge it, just to be safe

Comment

Originally posted by Stonecold54 View Post
      it will probably dilute in pretty much any amount of water but lol...he doesn't want to order more PINZ? haha....its always nice to have extra on hand, you never know when the Govt will start controlling them too :)

and yes refridge it, just to be safe
      at first he thought he could re-use them, because they are slin pinz. so they pin oprtion is not removeable, so you use the same to draw and inject. i told him for safety reasons, not the best idea. use once, discard

Comment

i just asked why not order more. his girlfriend doesn't know anything. he lives with her, and proper disposal is a problem

Comment

Originally posted by alwaysgrowing View Post

you do need to keep cold after mixed.

Comment

never reuse pins, especially slin pins. they will turn into dull piece of metal after one shot.

Comment

Working...
            X