Thigh injections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thigh injections

want to inject into thighs for the next couple of weeks, about three weeks in a row, and allow about two weeks before my show to eliminate any chance of fluids on the top of the skin.QUESTION could someone please explain exactly where to inject correctly into the thigh area, a picture illustration if any one has one would be awesome. I have had some difficulties before and this thick head of mine cant seem to get it right, any help would be greatly appreciated.

This is the ultimate no fuck up IM injection step by step site.

http://devweb3.vip.ohio-state.edu/Ma...o/intrainj.pdf

Comment

i use the top part on quade

Comment

Originally posted by GymChic
        I couldn't get that site to load. Here's another site just in case.

www.spotinjections.com

GymChic :)
        Works fine for me, you have to have Adobe Acrobat.

Comment

I find there are a lot of surface nerves in the leg, so it may be a little painful when you first start to push it in but the shots are so easy to hit there

Comment

Matt,

I'm with needsize. I do lot's of thigh shots cause just easiest shot for me overall. I use a 25 ga. pin, go easy on entry and then go deep.

Didn't look at picks on those sites, yet, I've done it all over thigh and been fine.

Never had any fluid build up so too speak, that's just me though.

Good Luck With Comp & Keep Us Updated

Comment

thigh shots are my favorite now. keep the shots high toward the hip. the lower I go the more it hurts. I used the same method as spotinjections. use up to 2 ccs of a non painful substance, 1 cc of something that hurts.

Comment

Im finding thighs are harder to do anymore i keep hitting nerves and today i tried 4 differt sites all nerves then just went back to glute!!!!

Comment

I luv thigh shots as long as I don't use painful gear. I save the painful gear for the glutes where it wont interfere with my workouts. I shoot high in the upper quad.

Comment

Quads are without a doubt my favorite. They are so easy to do. All the nerves can be tricky at times but I kow the sweet spots now and they all seem to go quite easy and painless.

Comment

blm, awesome thread

Comment

Originally posted by house1
                        blm, awesome thread
                        Thanks, I got it from someone on here awhile back and thought it was great. The only thing more basic than that would be a color by number injection manual...lol.

Comment

Working...
                        X