test 200 and d-bol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• test 200 and d-bol

Im on my 5 week out of a 10 week test enanthate @ 400mg a week, my ? is can I throw some D-bol my last 4 weeks. I know I should of done it the first four weeks untill the test kicked in but can I do it the last four weeks, need advice bad, thanx bros.

yea, why the hell not

Comment

Go for it, it's not like it's gonna hurt your gains...

Comment

run it wks 8-11

Comment

if I throw the d-bol into my cycle towards the last 4 weeks, at the end of my cycle, do I take clomid just like I was suppose to with the test [2 weeks after last shot] or do I have to wait any longer.

Comment

D-Bol has a very short half life and will be out quickly. Two weeks after last injection is right. And yes, you can add it at the end.

Comment

thanx for info bros.

Comment

I also was going to do the samething. I am also taking test enanthate 400mg a week and I am also doing a 10 week cycle and this is my first cycle. I just started my 6th week today. I was asking is it ok if I go one more week to 11weeks because I want get my dbol till Friday? Also how many mg do you all suggest on the dbol? I was planning to start on my 7th week.

Comment

run it i do that sometimes start you pct 2 weeks after last test shoot

Comment

how many mg on the dianabol you think? Daily?

Comment

Working...
                    X