IGF-1 LR3 reconstitution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IGF-1 LR3 reconstitution

I added 1ml of AA to 1mg of IGF. want to take 50mcg 5x week pwo split bilaterally. Dont know how to get 50mcgs into 100u/1cc insulin pin. Can someone direct me to this info.
    thanks

well 1ml of the IGF = 1000mcg correct? so on an insulin pin each iu = 100mcg. half an iu would = 50mcg if my math is correct.

Comment

Since i added 1ml of AA I now have 1000mcg/ml of IGF. So if i want 50mcg that would be 50/1000=.05ml
      Since i have 1cc/100u insulin syringes and usually each tick is measured at .02cc i need to fill mine 2 1/2 ticks, right?

Comment

why not just add some more AA and make it easier that just filling it that little?

Comment

Originally posted by nickd84 View Post
          Since i added 1ml of AA I now have 1000mcg/ml of IGF. So if i want 50mcg that would be 50/1000=.05ml
          Since i have 1cc/100u insulin syringes and usually each tick is measured at .02cc i need to fill mine 2 1/2 ticks, right?
          yea, and wouldnt 2 1/2 ticks be right around half an iu?

Comment

Originally posted by alwaysgrowing View Post
            why not just add some more AA and make it easier that just filling it that little?
            I think i got it down now. Even if i add 2ml of AA that would give me 500mcg/ml so 50/500= 0.1ml that would be 5 tick

4ml of AA would be 250mcg/ml so 50/250= 0.2ml
            this would be 10 ticks.

Probably going to do 2ml.
            Now the ratio for BW, for dilution purposes, is 2:1 correct?

Comment

2.5 ticks is 50 mcgs -- i always pull in 1 unit of bw water then whatever amount of igf thereafter -

Comment

good info

Comment

Working...
                X