Just got my IGF-1!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got my IGF-1!!

just got in my igf-1 from SR but i am not happy to say that i didnt recieve any directions as to how to use. i thought i read in a thread soemwhere that said that it should come with easy to follow directions but im not sure...?

anyways.
    iv been reading up alot on this stuff and i have seen that there are a lot of opinions on the boards as to whether it is best to go with BA, AA or just the Sodium Chloride it come with. most of the stuff iv read is just info on either BA or AA but i cant seem to find some solid info on sodium chloride.

another question is the math aspect of the reconstitution.

if i wanna do 40mcgs a day. whats the best way to do so?

can anyone who has used the stuff before, or anyone who is just smarter than me i guess please give me some insite

mix it with BA. not sure about the dosing, someone else should be able to help with that.

Comment

thanks B

Comment

when i take it, i use 30mcg in ech muscle i worked, say for instance bis. next time ill do it in tris. chest day ill use up to 50 mcg in eack pec. those are really the only muscle you need to use igf in, also, use an insulin needle 1/2 inch 5/8 of an inch . now some do it this way such as i, i pre work out i put in half the amount and pwo ill put it in the rest, but you need to have it in there pwo within 5 min so bring it with you. either go to the car or the bathroom stahl. some time if i use to much ill know cause i get headaches so that may be an indication to you if you use to much

Comment

hey champ00 did u get urs from SR?

mine only came with the sodium chloride and i need help figuring out how to reconstitute it with the sodium chloride because i currently dont have access to any BA

it seems like the more i read about thisstuff the more i confuse myself with all the methods and procedures for reconstitution and dose measurements:wacko:

Comment

ive always mixed mine with AA and then draw up some bac water to cut it down

Comment

ok did some more reading

as i mention SR's igf-1 comes with NaCl solution. correct me if i am wrong

1mg (1000 mcg) lypholized igf-1
              i want to run 40 mcgs a day so i mix 2.5 ml of the sodium chloride to yield the desired 40 mcgs...correct?

10 units on a slin pin would = 40 mcgs and since im going to inject am/pm i can split it up to 5 units to get 20mcgs per shot.

now that i think that iv got it i have some questions.

can i mix it all at once and just store it in the fridge or is that a bad idea?

also. y do they give u 20mL of sodium chloride if ur only going to be using so little of it? actually i just thought of it. is it cuz it depends on the dosage?

what do u guys think? did i get it yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Mafioso View Post
                hey champ00 did u get urs from SR?

mine only came with the sodium chloride and i need help figuring out how to reconstitute it with the sodium chloride because i currently dont have access to any BA

it seems like the more i read about thisstuff the more i confuse myself with all the methods and procedures for reconstitution and dose measurements:wacko:
                not sure if im allowed to mention sources i got that from but as to what u asked nah i didnt get it from him, also when i get it, it is alreadyliquified and some like i, just pull from the liquid and some dont like the stinging effect u get from it so they will dilute it with ba. i take the pain its much better that way

mix it and store it in fridge but 1 at a time

also remember that an insulin needle has 100 ius and the 10 mark is 100mcg so i hope that helps you. so the whole needle filled is 1000mcg. so as i said b4 that when i get it, it is already liquidfied and i pull 10 units and that equals 100 mcgs
                Last edited by champ00; 04-08-08, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alin View Post
                  ive always mixed mine with AA and then draw up some bac water to cut it down
                  I always did mine this way as well....mix the powder with acetic acid and then dilute it down with BS water when you are ready to shoot. never dealt with Sodium chloride water so not sure the protocol and I don't know about shooting with BA.

Comment

1 mg of igf13 = 1000 mcgs

take a 100 unit slin pin [1 cc] fill it with acetic acid - put the 1 cc of acetic acid in your igf13 container -- you now have 1000 mcgs of reconstituted igf13 -

now - look at a 100 unit slin pin -- each individual line equates to 20 mcgs -

so the first 2 tiny lines is 40 mcgs of igf13 -- the nacl soution is for drawing up first - i always draw up 1 unit which is the 10 on a 100 unit slin pin then draw up your 40 mcgs of igf13 -

acetic acid burns hence the nacl solution it also cleans the barrel out so you get all of the igf13 --

if you put the plain nacl solution in to reconstitute your igf13 -- throw it away because it will be useless

Comment

Originally posted by bigscott View Post
                      1 mg of igf13 = 1000 mcgs

take a 100 unit slin pin [1 cc] fill it with acetic acid - put the 1 cc of acetic acid in your igf13 container -- you now have 1000 mcgs of reconstituted igf13 -

now - look at a 100 unit slin pin -- each individual line equates to 20 mcgs -

so the first 2 tiny lines is 40 mcgs of igf13 -- the nacl soution is for drawing up first - i always draw up 1 unit which is the 10 on a 100 unit slin pin then draw up your 40 mcgs of igf13 -

acetic acid burns hence the nacl solution it also cleans the barrel out so you get all of the igf13 --

if you put the plain nacl solution in to reconstitute your igf13 -- throw it away because it will be useless
                      After reading and rereading this a few times it seems that *maybe* the dosing might be off?

If you're mixing 1ml of solution with 1mg of a compound that yields 1000mcg's wouldn't that produce 10mcg's for each individual line on a 100 unit slin pin?

Line #1 would produce 10mcg's, line #2 would be 20mcg's and line #10 yielding 100mcg's etc?

Comment

see what i mean...

the more i read about the stuff the more confused i get

damn

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Mafioso View Post
                          see what i mean...

the more i read about the stuff the more confused i get

damn
                          No worries dude - bigscott and I are BOTH right - I "just" pulled out a 100 unit slin pin and the lines are only marked at 2, 4, 6, 8 and 10 - in other words "if" there were ten lines per each unit of ten measurements then line #1 would be 10mcgs but since there are only five increments per each unit of ten measurements then "line #1" is actually 20mcgs... See my point??

Comment

fuck bro...am i just an idiot?

the slin pins that i got arent a full CC its a half cc pin. on the syringe it goes by ''5'' on each line thing till ''50''...

i posted the method of what i did a couple posts up.

i feel like an idiot:hang:

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981 View Post
                              No worries dude - bigscott and I are BOTH right - I "just" pulled out a 100 unit slin pin and the lines are only marked at 2, 4, 6, 8 and 10 - in other words "if" there were ten lines per each unit of ten measurements then line #1 would be 10mcgs but since there are only five increments per each unit of ten measurements then "line #1" is actually 20mcgs... See my point??
                              yes --i should have clarified the type of slin pin i use -- each would be 20 mcgs - now the easy touch ones i just got are 10 mcgs per line -

point being you need to count the lines between the numbers -- if there are 10 lines 10 mcgs per line -- 5 lines 20 mcgs per line -- but thats for a 1 cc slin pin

Comment

Working...
                              X