• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hcg

anyone have any experience with it -

my endo doc gave me a script for hcg - wants me to take 10000 units aweek -

never heard of that high of an amount before -

what the hell 10,000 units do you mean IUs that is crazy I take 500ius a week when on suppresive cycles.

Comment

yikes...hope he loaded you up with nolva and adex as well...cuz your estrogen will go through the roof at that dose!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigscott View Post
        anyone have any experience with it -

my endo doc gave me a script for hcg - wants me to take 10000 units aweek -

never heard of that high of an amount before -
        *What* is he prescribing it for?

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981 View Post
          *What* is he prescribing it for?
          to get my balls to fill back out -- i will take it the way i deem better - 10000 units almost made me choke when he told me that

Comment

to get my balls to fill back out -- i will take it the way i deem better - 10000 units almost made me choke when he told me that
            Did you question him on it? Did he attempt to explain why he wants you to take such an incredibly high dosage? I know you can shock your body into getting things back on track but NEVER with that type of approach - maybe 1000 iu's for a few days etc but nothing close to 10,000???

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981 View Post
              Did you question him on it? Did he attempt to explain why he wants you to take such an incredibly high dosage? I know you can shock your body into getting things back on track but NEVER with that type of approach - maybe 1000 iu's for a few days etc but nothing close to 10,000???
              i did question him -- basically got a response like he is the doc and i dont know shit -

so -- i am actually going to see another who is highly reguarded in the area i live -

his waiting list is 2 months if your lucky - have another doc who knows him very well and is going to try and get me in there asap

Comment

i did question him -- basically got a response like he is the doc and i dont know shit -

so -- i am actually going to see another who is highly reguarded in the area i live -

his waiting list is 2 months if your lucky - have another doc who knows him very well and is going to try and get me in there asap

That's cool - second (and third and fourth and fifth) opinions are ALWAYS a good idea - especially with doctors who aren't willing to "teach" you about your own da*n body etc....

Comment

Working...
                X