Surgery and HGH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surgery and HGH

A friend has to have some minor surgery. He has a scar that has gotten tight and is causing discofort, so they are trimming it down. He is on HGH. He wants to use straight through his surgery, thinking it will speed recovery time. Any thoughts?

hard to say, if you say he'd been burnt then yeas there are studies that show it helps

Comment

i think it may. even steroids IMO help. i know for example my nails and hair grow twice as fast on cycle. this indicates to me that it speeds up the bodies regenerating properties.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        i think it may. even steroids IMO help. i know for example my nails and hair grow twice as fast on cycle. this indicates to me that it speeds up the bodies regenerating properties.
        LOL my finger nails grow crazy fast when on GH.

I would stay on the GH while recovering from the surgery.

Comment

i'll let him know. he is only gonna be out of the gym for a week maybe two he said. so it won't be long

Comment

Originally posted by alwaysgrowing View Post
            A friend has to have some minor surgery. He has a scar that has gotten tight and is causing discofort, so they are trimming it down. He is on HGH. He wants to use straight through his surgery, thinking it will speed recovery time. Any thoughts?
            yes it will help -- had a freind break his wrist and his recovery time surprised the doc -

ran growth throughout

Comment

I don't know about GH because i've never used it but speaking from 1st hand experience,anabolics (maybe not all)slow the blood clotting factors so you need to be careful with major surgery in that regard. I think either way with with this procedure he will be fine he will be fine.

Comment

i'll let him know. he is only gonna be out of the gym for a week maybe two he said. so it won't be long
                well that is kinda pointless then. if he will be back in the gym in a week he obviously doesn't need that much help in terms of recovery. :)

Comment

Im not sure but it wont hurt it any.

Comment

Working...
                  X