making injectable d-bol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• making injectable d-bol

does anyone have any ideas how to make injectable d-bol?

would PEG be most likely to employ?

Made it using a solvent of 60% PEG400 5% BA and 25% PG before. Cant rememeber how much I used actually, but just enough to dissolve it.

Held well at 60mg/ml.

Made it from tabs too, just exracted them first.

I was bored.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_Bathgate
      Made it from tabs too, just exracted them first.

I was bored.
      lol, dork :D

Comment

thanks billy... I just saw your reply... and wanted to express my gratefullness.

:)

ryu

Comment

what is peg 400

Comment

PEG= polyethylene glycol a solvent used for keeping things in oil, in what we are speaking about here... we are trying to suspend the dbol powder in solution big brian... since it is difficult, maybe ue to a higher MW, we are using PEG400, to assist at this...

Comment

WOULD I HAVE TO USE THAT IF I WAS TRYING TO MAKE STANAZOLOL OR OXYMETHOLONE FROM POWDER TO OIL 50ML WHAT WOULD BE THE BEST WAY AND PRODUCTS I HAVE A KIT A 4GRAM KIT I GOT FROM A CO IT HAS A CLEAR VIAL WITH ABOUT 10CC LIQUID CLEAR I ASSIME ITS BA IT IS LABELED DISSOLVING SOLUTION AND I HAVE A 100 CC VIAL OF OIL

Comment

Youd have to experiment with PEG400 to get the two you listed in a stable solution.

A kit like you have probally wont do it much above 25mg/ml, but I guess it depends on the exact ingredients.

Comment

Working...
                X