ATTN. BOUNCER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTN. BOUNCER

Bouncer's been on for a long time himself..

i've been on for 19 weeks and plan to stay on for the next year. maybe longer...

i don't doubt the guys story at all...

Comment

3 years straight, ouch.

Comment

Re: ATTN. BOUNCER

Originally posted by 34 pumped
        hey man a bro in the gym was talking to me and my bro today he is 53 and competes and wins ..lol we have been talking to him for a couple months now. well today he told us that he has been on some form of test for 3 yrs straight now!!! he says he never goes below 500mg week and sometimes will cycle up to 1000mg week for about 8 weeks then back down to 500 mg week. i tried to bs him to see if he was bs me but he knew alot about gear and shit...what do u think about someone on for that long and is it true you think? peace
        no i dont think he is bullshitting bro, i know many guys that havent been off in 5-6 years. i been on for 2. some kind of test at least. just make sure you get blood test at least once a year problly should go more like every 6 months.

Comment

DAMN thats a logn fuckin time wha thappes when u coem off? im sure its the worst feelign damn id need to rob a bank lol

Comment

Originally posted by njjuicer
            DAMN thats a logn fuckin time wha thappes when u coem off? im sure its the worst feelign damn id need to rob a bank lol
            i dont plan on comming off but im sure i will have to sooner or later.

Comment

yea i mean im sure thats a fuckin "CRASH" so u paln ons taying on till whenever it necasary to coemoff then?

Comment

yea i mean im sure thats a fuckin "CRASH" so u paln ons taying on till whenever it necasary to coemoff then?
                i plan on staying on until im done with the sport of bodybuilding.

Comment

so do msot bb's run there shit liek this? all year round consistantly? u stya on same test or swithc t up every so foten and jsut add the toher shti when u gonna do it

Comment

so do msot bb's run there shit liek this? all year round consistantly? u stya on same test or swithc t up every so foten and jsut add the toher shti when u gonna do it
                    im always on test, switch up between enath, cyp, and prob. just add and switch other durgs along the way.

Comment

I've been on for 24+ weeks or so, and plan on coming off in another 3.

Little nervous actually... but I've got a post cycle plan set, and it's gonna be a longer than normal one.

Comment

how u psot cycle that g-s?

Comment

Originally posted by G-S
                          I've been on for 24+ weeks or so, and plan on coming off in another 3.

Little nervous actually... but I've got a post cycle plan set, and it's gonna be a longer than normal one.
                          lol, good luck. :bawl:

Comment

Last edited by RUI-Products; 02-27-04, 06:24 PM.

Comment

I stayed on for 6 months, I cycled hcg at the 3 monmth mark and rotated proviron...but when I was fully said and done, I guess you could call my attitude close to that of a menapuasal woman

Comment

Working...
                              X