little green anadrol 50's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• little green anadrol 50's

they r green with a line through them I heared they were chinise?has anyone used them before?thanks

SODA

Re: little green anadrol 50's

Originally posted by BigSoda
    they r green with a line through them I heared they were chinise?has anyone used them before?thanks

SODA
    do they have 50 on one side?
    Attached Files

Comment

i sjtu had me sum of them alst go around :)

Comment

I loved the Green Giants. My strength went through the roof!!! :D

Comment

One word...Hemogenin, you'll never use anything else again

Comment

no they r not the green giants,I think they r from china,I will take a pic later

Comment

They are sndrolic made by british dragon. They are very good in my opinion.

Comment

Right BuscLightCan. . . I understand they come from the British Dispencery, and can be purchased from some of our good friends there . . . and yes they are very good.

Comment

androlics and BD's are made in Thailand and look like the picture above and also have the little snake with the arrow through its head on the new ones.
                  I heard of some fakes going around that were supposedly manufactured i China.
                  I also saw some pics of fakes on a web site, the bottle said
                  Anadrolic just a slight difference in the spelling.
                  do your research. best of luck to ya

Comment

these have no snake stop sign shape,just green round and a line through 1 side

Comment

here's another a box of 500 a-bombs green giants.

Be nice to get factory sealed in envolopes like that in packs of 20 or 25 ea.
                      500 per box..worth more than its weight in gold.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Nope, you guys are incorrect...British Dispensary make the androlic (green giants) and they have a "50" on one side and a snake on the other. A china based company makes the same tab (pretty much) except it doesn't have a snake on it. It is a little thinner and a slightly different color so they aren't made by the same company. Many companies (like british Dragon) market these Chinese tabs as their own...

Comment

soda urs rn't any of the above pictured but u'll know within a week or so if they be real lol....should be since u got them form a good bro u said

Comment

Working...
                          X