Abscess drain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abscess drain

We all here about infections and the results, but here is a video of what could happen

YouTube - Abscess Incision and Drainage NEJM

great thanks Shibster

Comment

not watching

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        not watching
        Me either.

Comment

watched the first 15 sec............... didnt need to

Comment

Well after watching this it was like a train wreck, I kept watching clip after clip. One of a knee being drained enough it could fill up a bucket, to a chick who had an abscess she was squeezing out from the inside of her upper lip into her mouth and then spitting it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby View Post
              Well after watching this it was like a train wreck, I kept watching clip after clip. One of a knee being drained enough it could fill up a bucket, to a chick who had an abscess she was squeezing out from the inside of her upper lip into her mouth and then spitting it out.
              twisted fuck

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby View Post
                Why Shibby - WHY :wacko:????

Comment

I was possessed. :)

Comment

I hate you

Comment

There is no secrets to the video, it is what it says it is. I just thought it was some enlightening info, especially if there are some new people browsing.

Comment

HOLY SHIT....thats some nasty shit there

the girl with the abscess on her upper lip was disgusting. That bitch really should have gone to the doctor rather than video tape it and drain it in the sink.

Comment

Working...
                        X