• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dianabol

How long until dianabol starts to kick in and hou much i read start at 25mg

kicks in a few days.

25mg is fine if it is dosed properly.

Comment

Yep, spread it throughout the day.. It works great that way.. I see soo many people saying you need 50 mgs. and that is just not so.. Dbol at 25 mgs a day spread thru the day works outstanding IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpdogg View Post
        Yep, spread it throughout the day.. It works great that way.. I see soo many people saying you need 50 mgs. and that is just not so.. Dbol at 25 mgs a day spread thru the day works outstanding IMO
        So many people might say 50mgs cuzz that is what works for them, Remember we are all different.
        On that note I would start at 25mgs if it is your first run.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
          So many people might say 50mgs cuzz that is what works for them, Remember we are all different.
          don't agree. the reason people use 50mg is because of the "more is better" attitude. in Arnolds day it was routine to take 10mgs per day...

Comment

25 mgs to start is fine. 50 is a lot, imo. Dbol + Test = :)

Comment

just 5 mgs. 3x a day work fine for me.
              at 25mg though- i absolutely had no appetite, plus constant headaches.

Comment

25mgs was the highest I could do. 30 mgs gave me headaches and unbearable lower back pain. Crazy how just a slight change in dose makes such a dramatic difference. Gives you a perspective and respect for the chemical you're putting in your system.

Comment

Originally posted by mbritton2 View Post
                  How long until dianabol starts to kick in and hou much i read start at 25mg
                  within 7-10 days you will notice

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                    don't agree. the reason people use 50mg is because of the "more is better" attitude. in Arnolds day it was routine to take 10mgs per day...
                    Yeah, a shot of Bourbon and 10mg. of dbol. What a cocktail! LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X