offseason cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• offseason cycle

do you guys prefer sustanon or test cyp for the offseason to run with deca?250mg of either sust or cyp with 400 mg deca(norma)

if you are only gonna run 400mg of test go with the cyp sust should br shoot eod to ed

Comment

Originally posted by jack hust
      if you are only gonna run 400mg of test go with the cyp sust should br shoot eod to ed
      huh? sust ed or eod??

you might be thinking of prop...
      depending onwhat you want to achieve
      I like sust for bulking....

Comment

...sust has prop in it, therefore ed or eod is optimal like he said...

Comment

tru

true but sust has long acting esters in it also so y do u have to go eod n not twice a week?i mean yes it has short acting esters in it but what about the long acting?

Comment

id hit the cyp.....doing sust ed or eod @250mg each dose is 1k ew...what type of results are you trying to get??you are bulking right?

Comment

Well its true you dont have to shoot sust ED or EOD.. But if you are only after the longer esters than why go with the sust??? In my next cycle I will be running sust, and I will hit it every three days....Which is just pushing the bounds of being effective!!!

In your case I am with the others hit the cyp......good luck

Comment

Personally I would just go with the cyp. I have heard countless debates about sust and trying to take advantage of the prop in it. Truth being there is only 30 mg of prop in 1ml of sust 250, and that much prop taken ed or eod would not add much to your needs. I love sust but when I shoot it I do it 2 times per week, but I like test cyp better....just my opinion

Comment

Why not run 500mg of sust every 10 days and run test prop. every other day. That way you balance out without having to load sust every other day for its fast acting esters, but than be over loaded with long acting esters. But I have personally gotten great gains from 1 cc of sust a week. I have always been lucky to only get by with small amounts of anabolics.

Comment

Working...
                  X