I need Advice on smart purchasing methods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need Advice on smart purchasing methods

I have been offered to buy 5 bottles of test for $600. I am worried with a larger purchase is there more of chance of getting caught and put in jail. Am I overreacting? Should I be worried? What size order would spark the police to get involved? I have already bought two bottles from the same source already but I'm nervous with this exchange. I have a big show in Feburary and it would devistate me if I couldn't compete because I was behind bars, plus my family would never forgive me. Basically, should I be worried, or is this even a big risk I am taking?

Well 1.) 5 bottles of test for 600$ is crazy expensive. 2.) There is always a risk involved, just make sure you know who your dealing with and you should be fine. 3.) 5 bottles of test is not a large order, the judge isnt going to serve a warrant to the police for some guy that has 5 bottles of test. lol. Just be smart and you will be fine.

Comment

holy shhnikes. 600 BUCKS for 5 bottles. you must be buying through a gym dealer. I wouldn't be to worried about it unless the dealer specifically suggested 5 bottles. other than that you should be set to go if you know who the guy is and have dealt with him before. always be careful though. good luck.

Comment

I agree with stonecold54. If your boy suggested the 5 bottles I'd be a little cautious but if you trust him enough you should be o.k. especially if it's domestic.

Comment

By the way...how big are these 5 bottles that are goin to cost $600 bucks?!?! Sh*t!!!

Comment

I think the key here is DOMESTIC. I don't reccomend sending that overseas esp. if you need it in time for a compition, then again I've received big orders domestic and overseas and I have never had a package seized...

Comment

for that price they better be 50ml jugs

Comment

holy @#!$%@#%! $600!!!!! for 5????

Comment

I've heard worse... I stopped a kid at my gym from paying $300 for 10 2ml amps of nandrolone.. Told him I'd help him out, changed my mind though, he's a dumbass.. :rofl:

$600 eh? God bless criminals..

Comment

Originally posted by bigpetefox
                    I've heard worse... I stopped a kid at my gym from paying $300 for 10 2ml amps of nandrolone.. Told him I'd help him out, changed my mind though, he's a dumbass.. :rofl:

$600 eh? God bless criminals..
                    Bwahhaha, awsome.:D lol.

Comment

$600, ouch.... That sucks bro... For the sake of your bank account, I hope you find someone with better prices soon!!

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER

5 bottles of test is not a large order, the judge isnt going to serve a warrant to the police for some guy that has 5 bottles of test. lol.

While we're on this subject, what IS a large order anyway (cash wise)?

I mean, how large does a domestic order have to be (generally speaking) before "cops/judge get invovled"?

I'd like to understand more about where you guys would draw the line.....under the conditions that ALL ELSE is perfect with source etc.

Comment

5 BOTTLES SHOULD RUN AROUND $200....YOUR GETTING RAPED.!!
                          FIND ANOTHER SOURCE.

O2

Comment

Originally posted by blkturbo!
                            While we're on this subject, what IS a large order anyway (cash wise)?

I mean, how large does a domestic order have to be (generally speaking) before "cops/judge get invovled"?

I'd like to understand more about where you guys would draw the line.....under the conditions that ALL ELSE is perfect with source etc.
                            the cops and law don't judge a package on how much you spend on it. they usually decide on the dose and whether or not they believe it would be cost effective to do a controlled delievery. they usually do those when they want a big fish or if someone is just plain sloppy in their use and ordering method.

Comment

unless you live in Texas, they go by the gram weight.....

Comment

Working...
                              X