IP d-bol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IP d-bol

Anyone used IP d-bol tabs. Are they 50mg tabs. Are they any good? Thanks for any help.

I have never used IP's dbol. My theory is that dbol is so cheap anyway, just go with BD

Comment

IP is crap. You could have a good batch or they could be 2mg...

Comment

Thats my options for d-bol. I have everything else I need. I think I will just stay with Test and EQ for right now.

Comment

dont egt the ip waste of cash

Comment

I tried IP dbol took 2 a day supposedly 50mgs a piece didn't get hardly anything from it save your money

Comment

yeah IP sucks plus i doubt they're putting out 50mg d-bolsl, d-bol is cheap so go for a different brand...

Comment

used them one cycle and got great results and used them another cycle and got ZERO!!! there are many better out there....

Comment

In my oppinion IP is a scammer! Usually you dont get what you paid for! Anavar that is actually drol? Oils with less than 25% the claimed dose? I call that scamming!

Comment

Originally posted by pigmeat
                    In my oppinion IP is a scammer! Usually you dont get what you paid for! Anavar that is actually drol? Oils with less than 25% the claimed dose? I call that scamming!
                    thats no shit

Comment

i used the d-bol once i took 2 alledgedly 50 mg tabs and barley noticed a better pump. i used his winstrol and had good results.

Comment

Originally posted by GymChic
                        IP DBol is just hit and miss... you never know what you're gonna get. If I were you, I'd just go with another brand.

GymChic
                        ditto

the winny is really the only good thing, the drol, I had better pumps from pez

Comment

yeah i just picked some up here a day ago little pink tabs right
                          lemme know how they work for you

Comment

Originally posted by mountainman
                            yeah i just picked some up here a day ago little pink tabs right
                            lemme know how they work for you
                            No, they are very orange

Comment

really huh
                              shit now yah got me douting my source
                              and thinkin i need a new one or at leasts a trustworthy one

Comment

Working...
                              X