Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what do you guys think of these labs????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do you guys think of these labs????

TF, GTP, Black la*s, and Quest. I have a cycle that I will begin in two weeks and wanted to know which of these labs do you guys prefer????. Cost should not be a factor.. I will pay for the best!!! Thanks fellas!!

The only one i have tried is BL, and loved it. Truely pain free gear. I have heard good things about quest as well.

Comment

i have only heard good thing about black l.

Comment

Quest is the only one I've tried and I liked it. Good stuff.

Comment

BL hands down!

Comment

So Far it seems Like BL takes the cake!!!!

Comment

got some BL on the way heard nothing but great reviews on it

Comment

um, if cash isnt an option, why not go with real companies, instead of the Ug route?

Comment

Doom, your right but of course if I can save a buck I will ???? PLus some of these UG labs have nice combos, and so long as they are dosed properly the compound should be the same, for a little less loot$$$$. But I hear you!!!!!!. You make a valid point..... KInda contradict myself, huh???

Comment

BL is just as good as any human grade product ,BL hands down

Comment

i hae a shit load of quest gear, but haven't tried it yet. i am using all my other dqv shit first. you want results, look at needsize, he ran quest and see what it did for him.

Comment

Needsize does look awesome!!!! .

Comment

I just got a shit load of TF gear and have alot of my buddy's as well as my self on it. As for sevice they are really good in that department

Comment

Lex19 Hey bro can you post a pic of the TF would like to see the looks of them....

Comment

Didn't how a camara so I scanned it hope u can see it

it is deca 400mg/ml then cypionate 400mg/ml and last is propionate 100mg/ml all are 10ml bottles
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by LeX19; 10-12-03, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X