Best sale yet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best sale yet!

Our 3pk hGH 176-191 is on sale for $299.

This is the leading weight loss protocol in the industry.

The 176-191 is the only analog of the hGH peptide whose sole purpose is to burn fat.

Our hGH 176-191 protein peptide is true pharmaceutical grade lypholized powder.

LION

any one try this?

Comment

and what are the differences between the hGH peptide fragment 177-191 fragments?

Comment

anyone?

Comment

i do not know much about the fragments bro

Comment

"The HGH Fragment is a modified form (Figure 1) of amino acids 176-191 at the C-terminal region of growth hormone.

Investigators at Monash University discovered that the fat-reducing effects of GH appear to be controlled by a small region near one end of the GH molecule. This region, which consists of amino acids 176-191, is less than 10% of the total size of the GH molecule and appears to have no effect on growth or insulin resistance. It works by mimicking the way natural hGH regulates fat metabolism but without the adverse effects on blood sugar or growth that is seen with unmodified hGH. Like unmodified GH, the HGH fragment 176-191 stimulates lipolysis and inhibits lipogenesis both in laboratory testing and in animals and humans. The HGH fragment does not appear to affect appetite.

In laboratory tests on fat cells from rodents, pigs, dogs, and humans, the HGH fragment released fat specifically from obese fat cells but not from lean ones, reduced new fat accumulation in all fat cells, enhanced the burning of fat. In rodents (rats and mice), HGH fragment reduced body fat in obese animals but, enhanced fat burning without changing food consumption or inducing growth (as it does not increase IGF levels) or any other unwanted hGH effect."

Comment

Originally posted by bigbadexcursion View Post
              any one try this?
              Originally posted by bigscott View Post
              "The HGH Fragment is a modified form (Figure 1) of amino acids 176-191 at the C-terminal region of growth hormone.

Investigators at Monash University discovered that the fat-reducing effects of GH appear to be controlled by a small region near one end of the GH molecule. This region, which consists of amino acids 176-191, is less than 10% of the total size of the GH molecule and appears to have no effect on growth or insulin resistance. It works by mimicking the way natural hGH regulates fat metabolism but without the adverse effects on blood sugar or growth that is seen with unmodified hGH. Like unmodified GH, the HGH fragment 176-191 stimulates lipolysis and inhibits lipogenesis both in laboratory testing and in animals and humans. The HGH fragment does not appear to affect appetite.

In laboratory tests on fat cells from rodents, pigs, dogs, and humans, the HGH fragment released fat specifically from obese fat cells but not from lean ones, reduced new fat accumulation in all fat cells, enhanced the burning of fat. In rodents (rats and mice), HGH fragment reduced body fat in obese animals but, enhanced fat burning without changing food consumption or inducing growth (as it does not increase IGF levels) or any other unwanted hGH effect."
              The Question remains. Does it work? I have not found anyone on any board that made a definitive claim that it works. I would love to give it a "shot" but, without a testimonial it's hard to spend the money.

Comment

Originally posted by 3v1lj03 View Post
                The Question remains. Does it work? I have not found anyone on any board that made a definitive claim that it works. I would love to give it a "shot" but, without a testimonial it's hard to spend the money.
                i scoured the net for a bit and found mixed reviews

Comment

The 176-191 is supposed to be better. I just finished a cycle with the 176-191, and lost a lot of fat without a very clean diet. I'm going to clean up my diet and try it again. I also noticed extra muscle hardness.

Comment

Originally posted by 3v1lj03 View Post

There are mixed reviews but mostly because of the cost vs reward. I posted a thread about it once, have to see if I can find it.

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                      There are mixed reviews but mostly because of the cost vs reward. I posted a thread about it once, have to see if I can find it.
                      Id like to read it

Comment

Originally posted by liftsiron View Post
                        The 176-191 is supposed to be better. I just finished a cycle with the 176-191, and lost a lot of fat without a very clean diet. I'm going to clean up my diet and try it again. I also noticed extra muscle hardness.
                        what amounts and whene? how long did you run it?

Comment

Working...
                        X