pre-contest a50 or susp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pre-contest a50 or susp

hey guys what are your thoughts on anadrol or test suspension 1 wk out from show just wondering which would be the better of the 2 to use and at what dosage will be using dyazide before show.

why are those the choices? very strange for one week out

Comment

i wouldn't use either...i believe they both make you retain water.

Comment

I would not use either one 1 week out, even if it is all I had. At 1 week out your main concern should be your water shedding.

Comment

I've heard of guys using those leading up to a show, but not the week of. I even dropped Eq 3 weeks out, and prop 1 1/2 weeks out to make sure I wasnt holding extra water

Comment

Anadrol? No way.

Comment

Ive heard of both being used before contest, but the reasons why are beyond me

I would honestly say go with Fina, or Masteron, if you want a harder more vascualr look

Comment

Doom's right go with Fina or masteron. I have good bro who competes and swears by primo if you can find legit stuff....

Comment

i was going to run anadrol to the last week, i wouldn't run it in the last week however!!!! a-50's will increase fullness and water retention shouldn't be an issue if your diet is bang on!!!

IMO

Comment

i would think masterone and some anavar should be good

Comment

Tren, EQ and winny

CC

Comment

Working...
                      X