Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sustanon/EQ cycle?

What's up bros/sistas.

I have been training for a little over a year hard now; gaining 10-12 lbs through the year naturally. This was of course through eating more, eating better, and lifting. I am getting stronger but not gaining any significant weight.

My diet is focused on weight gain more than anything.(Rices, pastas, chicken, red meats, startches) I keep my body hydrated with powerades.gatorades & water.

I am currenty testing out Promatrix's "Testobol" they have just came out with. Staying at a steady weight but seems like my strength keeps going up natually. Been on it now for about 3 wks.

Anyway, if this "testobol" doesn't work I am thinking about going on either a EQ 400mg/wk or a Sustanon 250mg/EQ 400mg/wk cycle. (Clomid with the combo cycle of course)

My background in anabolics is one cycle 4 1/2 years ago . (18 yrs old) Laurabolin/Testosterona50 cycle) 8wks
    Experienced a very dramatic loss in body weight and muscle.
    Of course 4 years ago, I also didn't have the anabolic knowledge I have now neither did I use clomid or hcg.

My goal is to gain a solid musclular body over time. I don't want to just jump into a "test" cycle so I can blow up like a ballon filled with tons of water, just to loss it a little while after my cycle ends.
    I would like to gain steady true muscle with a.l.a.p water retention, that's why I am looking at EQ as a choice.

Please let me know what you think about this. BE HONEST.
    If you don't tell me what you think or know, I might make a very bad decision or not be thinking of something you have thought of.
    From what I read, this is an overall good drug.(EQ)

SO PLEASE, GIVE ME YOUR OPINIONS. THEY ALL COUNT!

PEACE OUT FAMILY

CRAZYBROTHER :MOON:

10-12lbs in 12 months is actually pretty good to be done naturally. I say give it another year or so before doing any anabolics and exploit your natural abilities. Of course this is my opinion and you're obviously of age to make a shrewd decision on your own.....

I will offer you this pertaining to your cycle:

250mgs a week of Sust. really isnt going to to much for you. 500mgs a week is pretty standard for a beginner. Just curious, why Sust. and not a single ester test, like Enth. or cyp?

Comment

I have known several bro who have done heavily sided eq/test cycle... But if you are going to do that then you need to go heavier on the eq..i.e 150-250mg week test enath, and 600-1000 mg eq a week.

Something like this is great for the ligaments....it actually increases the sysnthesis of joint tissue.

Comment

I would recommend 500mg test and 600mg eq. a week and my preferance is a single esther test such as enan or cyp. JMO

Comment

bump what "sngldad66" said... if sust is all you can get... then it will do (with water retention)... but cyp and ena are great bulkers... have you considered any Dbol?

Comment

i agree with sngldad - run test @ 500mgs and EQ at 600mgs. Keep your diet dialed in and you should experience some nice growth off that...

maybe add a very small dose of ldex to keep water off. but at only 500mgs/week it shouldn' t be much of a problem.
            Last edited by goliath; 08-08-03, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by skinnypuppy
              have you considered any Dbol?
              he said with as little water retention as possible, lol.

Comment

I agree with Yellow Jacket . . . do everything you can naturally 1st . . . Get the workouts, sleep, diet down pat . . . then when you plateau . . . get some help

I was 35 when I did my 1st cycle, and was huge . . .

Comment

Damn yall, thanks for all your opinions. I know dbol is awesome shit, but I think probability is I will loose all gains through dbol. You LOL cause I say with a least water retention as possible? I want muscle, not bloat. I'm not looking for all mass either, I want some cut. I'd rather be a little smaller with cut than a big bloated water head!

The reason why I was considering Sustanon was because yes, it is readily available to me but I read that I will keep more of my gains from Sust vs. other Tests. You guys have to realize that I am 23 years old, not 30 something. So I am trying to stay away from test. But I guess a little won't hurt, just wanted to keep at least 80% or higher of gains earned!

Any other comments are welcome. Thanks for not being ass holes also.

Peace Out
                  CrazyBrother

Comment

Sustanon = test blend.

Comment

I have run Dbol/sust w/liquidex with very little bloat... what bloat I did have was gone in less than a week.
                      Lemme clarify that.. I ran 300mg sust every 4 days and 6 Thais (2 @morn...2@before work-out... and 2@nite) for 3 weeks... then went to Clen for 2 weeks... heavy cardio the last 2 weeks... ldex throught I guess I did get some bloat the 3rd week... but I burned it off at the end.
                      Last edited by skinnypuppy; 08-08-03, 12:09 PM.

Comment

You guys have to realize that I am 23 years old, not 30 something. So I am trying to stay away from test. But I guess a little won't hurt, just wanted to keep at least 80% or higher of gains earned!
                        Bro you may already know this but Sustanon is a blend of four different test esters.

I've never tried EQ so I can't really make a recommendation on it. I would like to try it, and I would like to try an EQ only cycle myself, but I would want to do it when my body fat is low.

Since its been 4 1/2 years, IMO you could basically treat this as a first cycle and you can't really go wrong with 400-500 mg/wk Enth or Cyp and proper ancillaries.
                        Last edited by Old Guy; 08-08-03, 12:48 PM.

Comment

I would consider this your first cycle (again,LOL) and the best advice given for a first cycle is always keep it simple . I would leave the EQ out . because in order to achieve everything EQ has to offer it should be run in heavier , longer cycles . if sust is what you have . then run with it . @ 500 mg per week . that would be one cc on monday and one cc on thursday (two seperate shots) . if your worried about bloat check into some liquidex . I would run that for 10 weeks with proper diet and train like a Mutha

Comment

as a first real cycle i would think 250mg of test week would be fine enough if training and diet is tuned in

Comment

250 is probably a little low.... 400-500mgs a week is about right.

Comment

Working...
                              X