If you had to pick one steriod only?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you had to pick one steriod only?

The majority of people stack and if your a competitive bodybuilder I don't suppose there is much choice. I've been off now since mid October and plan to start back next year maybe February and was thinking of trying some single compounds at a time, possibly one compound for a few weeks and then another to finish.

To start out I was thinking 4 week dianabol (haven't used dbol in years and heard great things about some new stuff), followed by 4 weeks winstrol inj.

it would be test only bro -

also why inject winny ? just drink the shit . never could understand why people inject it

you can inject winny all you want . still a 17 aa drug!! - so your basically running 2 back to back - harsh on liver -- would throw both those in the garbage for good old test e or test c anyday -- when in doubt test is always best !

Comment

ya I figured many would say test, just that we're so used to stacking its difficult to tell which one is doing what sometimes, the only way to really find out is try them by themselves.

In terms of winny, if you drink it wouldn't you lose half of it at the liver Vs same amount injected?

Comment

prop

Comment

test is best for sure so if I was only doin one then it would be test but lets say you run test as a base at 500mg and then you add only one other compound.....

Then if I was looking for mass I would add deca for a while, then switch to EQ, then tren and cycle through them like that.... Maybe 8 - 10 weeks at a time each...

As far as injecting and taking winny orally, bigscott is right.... It works the same either way so there is no point injecting it regardless of how many guys will swear it works better when injecting the science says otherwise....

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
            just that we're so used to stacking its difficult to tell which one is doing what sometimes, the only way to really find out is try them by themselves.
            I say this all the time to newbis that wanna stack two or three drugs for a first cycle. You will never know what did what good or bad. I have alot of years under my belt so I understand what each drug did or didnt do. I have done so many combos I cant even remember them all.

Run just test If you only want to run 1 thing. I would pick test E cuzz it usally comes in 250mgs/ml.

Comment

Originally posted by CrankinSteiN View Post
              test is best for sure so if I was only doin one then it would be test but lets say you run test as a base at 500mg and then you add only one other compound.....

Then if I was looking for mass I would add deca for a while, then switch to EQ, then tren and cycle through them like that.... Maybe 8 - 10 weeks at a time each...

As far as injecting and taking winny orally, bigscott is right.... It works the same either way so there is no point injecting it regardless of how many guys will swear it works better when injecting the science says otherwise....
              crank, perfect way of doing it bro - keep your base compound of test and switch what your stacking with it

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                The majority of people stack and if your a competitive bodybuilder I don't suppose there is much choice. I've been off now since mid October and plan to start back next year maybe February and was thinking of trying some single compounds at a time, possibly one compound for a few weeks and then another to finish.

To start out I was thinking 4 week dianabol (haven't used dbol in years and heard great things about some new stuff), followed by 4 weeks winstrol inj.
                If i were an inject,,,TESTOSTERONE,, NO QUESTION!!
                Oral,,, ANAVAR!!

Comment

TEST

Comment

Originally posted by bigscott View Post
                    why inject winny ? just drink the shit . never could understand why people inject it
                    So would you say there is any difference between tabs and liquid then? Im running 100mg (tabs) a day right now. I have always injected.

Comment

always test, no doubt.

if i had to pick only 1 thing to stack with it, it would be primo.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                        always test, no doubt.

if i had to pick only 1 thing to stack with it, it would be primo.
                        Why would you say that? you havnt even tried primo yet.

Comment

human growth hormone: You'll get bigger leaner and heal all thoughs injury's. you don't have to stack it and sides are little. One solution right there.

Comment

Hey guys... I'm 57 yo, have recently competed in natural bb competitions, but want to add lean muscle. I'm 6' 175# (was up to 196#, leaned down to 163# for competition). everyone seems to agree that "test" is the right one... but could someone be more specific for me? I really know nothing about this... thanks! fyi- email is **EDIT**@hotmail.com
                            Last edited by Bouncer; 12-28-08, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                              Why would you say that? you havnt even tried primo yet.
                              because of its properties. mild anti-progestins, mild anti estrogen, helps the test work better by freeing it up. its like winstrol without the sides. its the single reason most guys in the 70's had no gyno even when running dbol, test etc..

granted you have to run around 600mgs a week. it is the perfect compliment to test and it is mild just like i like.

Comment

Working...
                              X