Thoughts on using old gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on using old gear

I have some tren, primo, and prop from before a deployment and Ive been debating running it. Ive heard from others that its still good just to nuke it. Any thoughts? Ideas?

all in sealed vials?

any expiration date?

Comment

all sealed. about a yr exp now

Comment

i am sure they are fine. no nuke needed.

Comment

maybe starting a cycle sooner than I thought then

Comment

iv used test e which was almost a year old
            it was well stored and had no problem with it.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbadexcursion View Post
              maybe starting a cycle sooner than I thought then
              make sure to workout first. :P

Comment

pharmaceuticals are not the same as food with expiry dates... Food goes bad.... drugs do not... All the expiry date on them means is that they are saying it will stay at full potency if stored properly until that date... After that it may or may not be weaker then the label claim but for the most part it will stay at full potency longer then the expiry....

Like bouncer said there is no need to nuke it... That is unless it crashed or something but if it looks normal and doesn't haven't crystals in it then it should be good to go...

Comment

Originally posted by bigbadexcursion View Post
                  I have some tren, primo, and prop from before a deployment and Ive been debating running it. Ive heard from others that its still good just to nuke it. Any thoughts? Ideas?
                  if stored properly,,should be ok. Ive had gear tested that was many years past expire but still label strength.

Comment

Working...
                  X