Cycle follow up.. after time off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cycle follow up.. after time off

Well I posted a while back about using insulin to try and push past this two year plateau, cant figure out whats going on. Anyway I took seven months off and had a problem with natural test recovery. Had seen my doctor, who wanted to put me on T shots....Well at This point I had gained more body fat in those seven months off than Ive ever had in the last seven years...mind you my diet wasn' t very clean. Two and a half weeks ago I couldn't wait anymore and started a cycle....I was so disgusted with my BF that I was even tempted to run a kit of GH, But decided not to, and to take advantage of the situation seeing If I could bulk up past my plateau weight. Well Its been two and a half weeks and I have already lost more than half the BF I had gained....I mean it sucks and it doesn't. Its nice to be lean but it has its disadvantages.

I feel ya on this one.... I love the look of being lean but love how much my strength goes up and how much easier it is to bulk with some fat on my body....

Comment

so i assume you cleaned up your diet?

Comment

yes forsure

Comment

congrats

Comment

It's harder but with proper diet you can gain muscle mass and stay fairly lean.
            Remember "you can't flex fat".:)

Comment

I like that. you can't flex fat lol

Comment

Working...
              X