Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Isn't it true that Nolva doesn't stop Deca induced gyno at all?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isn't it true that Nolva doesn't stop Deca induced gyno at all?

Well a year ago i got gyno from Deca. And i've never had gyno from anything else. And i only hit Deca 2 times in that cycle and i had gyno growing fast. The gyno went down considerably since then. And recently imy hsoulder has been hurting as i just started my new cycle. So i thought about hitting 300mg of Deca every 7 days just to help and maybe it won't affect the gyno (Last time i was shooting 600mg Deca when i got gyno) So i figured maybe 300mg wouldn't affect it. Well hell no its flared up bad now just off 1 shot of Deca.

I always heard that Nolva won't stop Deca gyno at all, is this true? Or will it help some?

no it won't help. look into getting some bromo...

Comment

Yeah i've known about Bromo but how much does that actually help? A friend of mine has Nolva I could borrow if it would help at all. Thats why i was wondering.

Comment

bromo will probably make you feel like crap, but it will stop it. nolva won't help though...

Comment

Sounds like fun...

Comment

nope... I got a small lump in my left nip from Deca and Dbol and test... I shoulda went with the EQ

Comment

Actually, Nolva will help. Even though deca gyno is caused by it's progestin activity, estrogen still must be present for gyno to develop. In order for gyno to develop, there are 3 or 4 hormones that all have to be there: estrogen, progesterone, prolactin, and IGF-1 (I think). Knock out any of those hormones and gyno can't develop. You can shoot yourself full of straight progesterone but if there is no estrogen, gyno can't develop. Estrogen is absolutely necessary. Nolva will block the estrogen in your system from binding to the receptors and exerting it's influence.

I developed a slight case of fina gyno (also progestin related) on my first cycle. I had the hard lumps under the nipples, pointy nips and even some lactation. I took 40 mg nolva ed for a couple weeks and then 20 mg ed for about three months and it completely dissappeared; no lumps or pointy nips or anything.

In my opinion, prolactin inhibitors like bromo or dostinex are almost never needed. Sure, they work because they knock out one of those 4 needed hormones, prolactin. They are also much harsher drugs then nolva though. They are dopamine agonists used to treat people with parkinson's disease and can have some pretty striking effects on mood and brain chemistry in general. Some SSRI's, wellbutrin for example, are also dopamine agonists. What would happen to someone on wellbutrin if they took bromo or dostinex? I would be afraid to find out.

Why take a harsh and therefore inherently risky drug like bromo when you can take a mild, time proven drug like nolva to solve the problem.

Comment

I am very prone to progesterone induced gyno. Even on very low dose I can feel it getting sensative. Nolv never seems to help with that. Test on the other hand, I have no problems with.

Comment

Bouncer - try taking a more efficient anti-e like arimidex or even aromasin. I bet you won't even get sensitive.

Comment

Bouncer - try taking a more efficient anti-e like arimidex or even aromasin. I bet you won't even get sensitive.
                    Spidey,
                    Have you tried aromasin with Fina or Deca?
                    I've always wanted to throw some Deca in a cycle for the joints, but I'm sensitive to Fina, so I've been afraid to.

Comment

Originally posted by spidey
                      this is simply not true. i'll agree that it looks good on paper, but in real life it just does not seem to be so simple. ask b-lean about progesterone gyno/fina and arimidex, or even aromasin which blocks up to 95% of aromatase. He was on (correct me if I'm wrong B) nolva at 40mgs/day, aromasin, and 75mgs/ed of fina and still had itchy puffy nips. He's very progeterone sensitive. He can do high test doses, but if he even looks at deca or fina, he'll get gyno symptoms no matter what kind of anti-e he is on.

Comment

Well riddle me this! If i can get gyno from just 1 shot of Deca. Then why didn't my gyno flare up on my 8wk cycle of Fina/test? Shouldn't have i got gyno from Fina also? I was hitting Fina 75mg/ed.

Comment

You read my mind

Originally posted by spidey
                          Actually, Nolva will help. Even though deca gyno is caused by it's progestin activity, estrogen still must be present for gyno to develop. In order for gyno to develop, there are 3 or 4 hormones that all have to be there: estrogen, progesterone, prolactin, and IGF-1 (I think). Knock out any of those hormones and gyno can't develop. You can shoot yourself full of straight progesterone but if there is no estrogen, gyno can't develop. Estrogen is absolutely necessary. Nolva will block the estrogen in your system from binding to the receptors and exerting it's influence.

I developed a slight case of fina gyno (also progestin related) on my first cycle. I had the hard lumps under the nipples, pointy nips and even some lactation. I took 40 mg nolva ed for a couple weeks and then 20 mg ed for about three months and it completely dissappeared; no lumps or pointy nips or anything.

In my opinion, prolactin inhibitors like bromo or dostinex are almost never needed. Sure, they work because they knock out one of those 4 needed hormones, prolactin. They are also much harsher drugs then nolva though. They are dopamine agonists used to treat people with parkinson's disease and can have some pretty striking effects on mood and brain chemistry in general. Some SSRI's, wellbutrin for example, are also dopamine agonists. What would happen to someone on wellbutrin if they took bromo or dostinex? I would be afraid to find out.

Why take a harsh and therefore inherently risky drug like bromo when you can take a mild, time proven drug like nolva to solve the problem.
                          :D

Comment

Originally posted by Old Guy
                            Spidey,
                            Have you tried aromasin with Fina or Deca?
                            I've always wanted to throw some Deca in a cycle for the joints, but I'm sensitive to Fina, so I've been afraid to.
                            No, but I have tried arimidex. My last cycle was a fina, test prop, dbol cycle and I took arimidex 0.5 mg ede for the first 7 weeks. Somehow, I miscalculated how much I needed for my cycle because I ran out at 7 weeks. I finished the cycle with 40 mg ed nolva.

For the first 7 weeks: No itchy or puffy nips. When I ran out of arimidex, I had puffy, sensitive nips within 1 week. I ended up stopping my cycle early at 9 weeks to avoid gyno.

Comment

Originally posted by goliath
                              this is simply not true. i'll agree that it looks good on paper, but in real life it just does not seem to be so simple. ask b-lean about progesterone gyno/fina and arimidex, or even aromasin which blocks up to 95% of aromatase. He was on (correct me if I'm wrong B) nolva at 40mgs/day, aromasin, and 75mgs/ed of fina and still had itchy puffy nips. He's very progeterone sensitive. He can do high test doses, but if he even looks at deca or fina, he'll get gyno symptoms no matter what kind of anti-e he is on.
                              Was b-lean also taking some aromatizable AS along with the fina? I bet he was. If someone is very sensitive to progestins, it doesn't take a hell of a lot of estrogen to cause gyno. It sounds like b-lean should stay away from progestin active drugs like fina, deca, and maybe even anadrol. Apparently, he would have to pretty much shut down ALL estrogen production to avoid gyno on those AS. I don't know if that is even possible and probably isn't advisable.

Did b-lean take bromo or dostinex while on fina? Did it protect him from gyno?

Comment

Working...
                              X