tab cutters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tab cutters

do they make a tab cutter that will split the tab into 4 quarters ? have 100 mcg t3 tabs and only want to run 25 mcgs for right now

Originally posted by rado
    Not that I'm aware of. Cut the tabs in half, then put that half in there and split it.
    ya rado that what i planned on doing just wish they made a 4 way so its dead on every time

Comment

lol @ rado

Funny but I know you don't mean it....

Bigscott, I have seen ones that cut them into quarters but that was in a pharmacy here and I don't remember which one.... Search the internet and you may find one... Are you using the T3 during a mass cycle for extra protein synthesis and to stay lean??

Comment

Originally posted by rado
        Not that I'm aware of. Cut the tabs in half, then put that half in there and split it.
        i think you will end up with about 40 little pieces. lol

Comment

Originally posted by CrankinSteiN View Post
          lol @ rado

Funny but I know you don't mean it....

Bigscott, I have seen ones that cut them into quarters but that was in a pharmacy here and I don't remember which one.... Search the internet and you may find one... Are you using the T3 during a mass cycle for extra protein synthesis and to stay lean??
          crank , yes that is what i am using it for - i will also use it when i start to diet down aswell but at an increased dose

Comment

Originally posted by bigscott View Post
            do they make a tab cutter that will split the tab into 4 quarters ? have 100 mcg t3 tabs and only want to run 25 mcgs for right now
            you could check your local pharmacy,,,or just use razor blade (WITH CAUTION!) an cut tabs.

Comment

Working...
            X