This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anaplon?

is it good to add it to my cycle i post..and yes its not my first cycle,already did before some cycles with shit gear.

**Edit by Crank; Don't post pics with links on them! If you have been warned before then this is the last time you will be told**
    Last edited by CrankinSteiN; 01-14-09, 04:04 PM.

very powerful, very toxic, just be careful and no more than 4 weeks and absolutely no more than two tabs.

One tab a day should be plenty

you may notice a drop in strength when you come off

Comment

Anadrol is a very powerful mass builder.... Can carry some heavy sides so I suggest only using 50mg especially if only your first time using drol... Some people get more side effects then others, when I have used it I seem to be ok until I get into the higher dosages.... at 50mg you should prob be ok.... Maybe some lethargy and for some people it kills their appetite....

Comment

lol

Comment

this guy...

Comment

the lol is this guy is always pimpin that site....

Comment

Originally posted by bigbadexcursion View Post
              the lol is this guy is always pimpin that site....
              true....and acts like he wants info on the drol.....pluggin the site

Comment

Originally posted by curtus e flush View Post
                true....and acts like he wants info on the drol.....pluggin the site
                every post he makes he uses pics with source addies...

It just gets old pretending...thats all

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                  Why do you think he's "pimpin" that site?

I hope you are kidding.

If he really had the stuff, he could take his own pics. or if he cared after the 434234324342352345X hes been told not to post source links he'd edit the pics.

Comment

Was sleepin this morning when I replied to this thread.... Thanks for pointin that out BBE... It's taken care of now....

Comment

he could care less what people have to say on the thread subject he is just pushing the site he is connected with - if he does it again he will be gone -- this is twice now 3 strikes and goodbye

Comment

Working...
                      X