mice..
      Attached Files

Comment

corney mother fuckers

why do you go role play together faggots

Comment

rado you pissed him off

Comment

yeah just a typical brit lol!, probably the last really big body builder with excellent conditioning.

Ronnie in 1999 and 2000 would have smoked Dorian at his best no doubt but still never had that hardness Dorian had.

Victor Martinez may threaten to replace Ronnie in the size game while retaining a modicum of tightness where as Jay (unless this new training sysem he's adopted) has lost it due to thickening of the waist.

Both Dorian and Ronnie and Jay raised the bar to the limits of even the supernatural, the problem is you seem to have to use massive weights, which no doubt means massive doses to achieve that level of mass. This does bring with it however a dramatically increased risk of carear ending muscle tears.

E.G to get a chest like they have you need to be working with 405lb bench and inclines, England Earnie Taylor was working with Dorian and Kerry Kayes and using heavy weights and then bang! pec tear, game over, carear over except a column in Flex.

Comment

and now...see message in pic for a member here at sm
              Attached Files

Comment

LOL the guy on the left with the beard and bear is Scott Horton, organises small shows in the south UK, really nice guy but looks like a complete freak, Dorian still looks well, spends a lot of time popping e's and going out dancing these days

Comment

I gotta do this one day, one on one with Dorian

YouTube - Mark Dugdale, A Week in the Dungeon

YouTube - Dungeon - Chest Training

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                    spends a lot of time popping e's and going out dancing these days
                    Are you for real?

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                      I believe it...I once saw Monsoon from the UFC at Automatic Slims taking an E and a line in the B-Room...Not surprised.
                      Ya just didnt see dorian into the whole british club scene.

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
                        Are you for real?
                        I'm not saying he does it every week but yeah, seems like he got the urge like 15 years after it went out of fashion LOL

I suppose with all the success and money, he then got divorced and on the prowl, hopefully the club thing was just a phase but yeah apparently he does do e

Comment

Working...
                        X