been low dose test for a while - getting ready to crank up things -

1 gram of test - per week
    500 mgs tren - per week
    500 mgs masteron - per week
    gh 10 units eod
    slin - log - and r
    t3 25 mcgs ed

12 weeks -

i will keep my test as a base after the 12 weeks - drop the mast and tren and add 600 mgs of deca run that for 12 weeks - then switching back over to the tren mast setup and running that right till show day increasing my t3 and adding igf

Originally posted by bigscott View Post

500 mgs tren - per week
    gh 10 units eod
    slin - log - and r
    t3 25 mcgs ed

12 weeks -

i will keep my test as a base after the 12 weeks - drop the mast and tren and add 600 mgs of deca run that for 12 weeks - then switching back over to the tren mast setup and running that right till show day increasing my t3 and adding igf
    I really like this setup - nice to finally see lower doses too - anxious to see if that will still allow you the same results as when you were running gram upon gram of stuff...

Other questions though....

How far out from your show will you be cutting the slin......

And - have you been able to cut down/lean out this offseason and if so what weight do you plan on competing at this time around....
    Last edited by coffee-guy; 01-17-09, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by coffee-guy View Post
      I really like this setup - nice to finally see lower doses too - anxious to see if that will still allow you the same results as when you were running gram upon gram of stuff...

Other questions though....

How far out from your show will you be cutting the slin......

And - have you been able to cut down/lean out this offseason and if so what weight do you plan on competing at this time around....
      whats up brother

slin i will cut 4 to 6 weeks out - will judge on water weight at that time

going to have a long talk with todd as i believe he strips me to far down [ over diets me ] would like to step onstage at 240 lbs - sitting close to 290 right now and to be honest not in real bad shape bro - had i kept the course i was heading i would have tipped the scales at 300 plus and that much harder to get myself in show shape - i will start my diet at 20 weeks out

the difference is eating cleaner and keeping my ass on cardio deck --

Comment

Solid setup bro, similar to what I used to run back before I fell off from the scene only I never did use masteron a lot.... Think I may this time around as I have a few ppl tellin me they love it with their cycles...

Comment

what brand of gh scott?

Comment

500 mgs tren - per week
            gh 10 units eod
            slin - log - and r
            t3 25 mcgs ed

12 weeks -

Have you run the GH EOD before? I hear people say it builds better mass? Problem is half the people that say this stuff dont have a clue what they are talking about. I know you do. Thats why I ask.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
              what brand of gh scott?
              bouncer , i have bluetops that i know are legit - been sitting on them as i am nervous to grab anymore - to many fakes out there right now

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                Have you run the GH EOD before? I hear people say it builds better mass? Problem is half the people that say this stuff dont have a clue what they are talking about. I know you do. Thats why I ask.
                yes bro and to me difference is night and day - i will run eod from here out its hard to explain - feel full all the time

Comment

Looks like a serious bolt on powerful course but not too excessive.

No orals then? ancillaries at all?

Also I take it that a fella your size with competition goals can't really afford to come off proper, hence why you cruise on low dose test (how much 250 mg per 5d?)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                    Looks like a serious bolt on powerful course but not too excessive.

No orals then? ancillaries at all?

Also I take it that a fella your size with competition goals can't really afford to come off proper, hence why you cruise on low dose test (how much 250 mg per 5d?)
                    yup - i low dose it i keep it at 250 mgs per week or 500 mgs eow when i come off -
                    am a lifer bro been on too long for my body to kick itself back in

not big into orals - i do have ancillaries if i need them if not i dont use them i feel they slow progress . we do need estrogen in the body . i feel they are overused !

Comment

bouncer , i have bluetops that i know are legit - been sitting on them as i am nervous to grab anymore - to many fakes out there right now
                      yeah really

Comment

. i feel they are overused !
                        I couldnt agree more. People take Anti-Es durring their cycle with out even knowing if they "need" them.

I might have to give that EOD a try. Do you just double the ED dose? If I would take 4ius a day just go 8 EOD?
                        at 8ius would you split that 3 time a day?

Comment

I couldnt agree more. People take Anti-Es durring their cycle with out even knowing if they "need" them.

I might have to give that EOD a try. Do you just double the ED dose? If I would take 4ius a day just go 8 EOD?
                          at 8ius would you split that 3 time a day?
                          yes 8 ius eod -- you can do 3 times a day - morning - mid day and evening

Comment

yes 8 ius eod -- you can do 3 times a day - morning - mid day and evening
                            Ok I am gonna give it a try next month.
                            Other than feeling more full do you still have the same fat loss? any other differences?
                            I will be on just GH and 25mcgs T-3. Is it still worth it for me to go this way?
                            Sorry for all the question This is just the first time someone I trust talk about EOD.

Comment

Ok I am gonna give it a try next month.
                              Other than feeling more full do you still have the same fat loss? any other differences?
                              I will be on just GH and 25mcgs T-3. Is it still worth it for me to go this way?
                              Sorry for all the question This is just the first time someone I trust talk about EOD.
                              rocket , i believe you will be pleased with results bro - try for a while then switch to ed and see what you like best -- do think you will be happy with the eod though

Comment

Working...
                              X