Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• steroids vs gh

pros? cons? opinions?

Two very different drugs, if I had choose one I would do a cycle of AAS before I do GH plus AAS are whole lot cheaper and faster results, do a little search on this site and you'll find about a thousand threads that would answer your questions.

Comment

what he said

Comment

i like to think of it this way.

Arnold never used nor needed GH. all he needed was steroids.

Comment

Like beast said two different things. There would be a bunch of questions needing to be anwsered before I could even point you in the right direction.

Comment

thats comparing apples to oranges.... Not possible...

Now if you only have the money for one or the other then I can tell you your money is better spent on test then GH...

Comment

i really dont think its that hard to answer.

in terms of transforming your body... diet, steroids, cardio is all thats needed. GH is something extra that isnt needed.

Comment

You guys are ASSuming he wants to get big! What if he is just wanting fat loss, health, or he is 50 yrs old. To many un-anwsered questions to say one is better. We need to at the very last hear what his goals are.

But I do agree in a general term test would be best.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                  You guys are ASSuming he wants to get big! What if he is just wanting fat loss, health, or he is 50 yrs old. To many un-anwsered questions to say one is better. We need to at the very last hear what his goals are.

I think he just wanted to get our general opinion.
                  Last edited by wnabeabeast; 01-20-09, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post

I wasn't assuming that at all.... steroids are just more efficient in my opinion then GH whether you are cutting or bulking....

I do however agree that if we are going to compare specifics then we need more info but I also still think comparing those two is comparing apples to oranges...

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                      But he also had very good genetics that most don't have.
                      Plus he also lost everything after his cycle. Noone had mentioned any other peptides. IGF-1 is more potent than Gh and works alot faster. The gains are also alot harder to lose.

Comment

You wouldnt use Gh alone anyway, you would be wasting your time without running aas.

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
                          You wouldnt use Gh alone anyway, you would be wasting your time without running aas.
                          Not true! GH would work better with gear true.. but still works with out it.

Comment

Originally posted by CrankinSteiN View Post
                            I wasn't assuming that at all.... steroids are just more efficient in my opinion then GH whether you are cutting or bulking....

I do however agree that if we are going to compare specifics then we need more info but I also still think comparing those two is comparing apples to oranges...
                            I agree 100% But more like apples to carrots.lol

Comment

if you are picking one or the other, its steroids. dont listen to these dickweeds.

Comment

Working...
                              X