Syntrom HGH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Syntrom HGH

Anyone ever hear of this brand GH...I have seen a website that sells it in a spray but this is injectable just to be clear...?

Never heard of that one. did you google it?

Comment

never heard of it myself bro

Comment

nope

Comment

if it comes from a website that sells spray then I wouldn't touch it!

Comment

is this what you are talking about? Syntrom - Human Growth Hormone (HGH)

if so, that is not gh.

Comment

What bouncy said ^^

Comment

No thats not it...It is injectable...that is what I found when I googled it too. They claimed they come with no lables because their lable was stolen or something. This is what it says
                (Due to the fact that a lot of the water, boxes lids and labels and lids were stolen from Syntrom a generic package is being used while new packaging is being developed. It is for this reason that we are supplying the product at a lower cost. The quality of Syntrom, as you know, is fantastic - This is the same growth you are accustomed to just without the fancy packaging)

Comment

Originally posted by kingj View Post
                  No thats not it...It is injectable...that is what I found when I googled it too. They claimed they come with no lables because their lable was stolen or something. This is what it says
                  (Due to the fact that a lot of the water, boxes lids and labels and lids were stolen from Syntrom a generic package is being used while new packaging is being developed. It is for this reason that we are supplying the product at a lower cost. The quality of Syntrom, as you know, is fantastic - This is the same growth you are accustomed to just without the fancy packaging)
                  I call Bull Shit bro.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                    I call Bull Shit bro.
                    Sure is looking that way.

Comment

so hold on here. real HGH is made with state of the art buildings with state of the art technology costing millions and millions. security and contamination should be of the up most importance. and these guys are trying to say they got there labels stolen and now they ship without them!! ahahahha.

Comment

Working...
                      X