blood work in the morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blood work in the morning

well went to see a new doctor , hate breaking in new doctors - had to feel him out , young guy kinda heavy set, married , has a dog not sure about kids -

sooo , i pegged him as knowing gear but wanting to give me a speech on it --

hit it right on the head :) - i cut him off when he was about to give me his speech -

he closed his book and said from here out our conversation is off the record , which surprised me but i had told him who i had been going to but my insurance no longers uses him - knew doc dave well and then relaxed and we were able to bullshit with eachother for a while -

he will now just do all blood tests dave use to do so we can keep tabs on my system - so it turned out to be a good docs visit - i hate not having a doc to go to as i like to keep close tabs on myself -

so getting BW done in the am

Originally posted by rado
    I've never had any issue with Doc's when it comes to letting them know what I've done or what I'm about to do. They've always worked with me and only once have I got the whole speech. What exactly are you getting done(blood work wise)
    lipids, fsh, cholesterol, lyme test , hell rado a whole shit load :)

i never really ran into a problem , just save the speech :) - i am very upfront with my gear use -

have a family , so need to stay healthy as possible

Comment

Cool...I've been getting blood work done every 6 months for nearly 8yrs now...This last time was the 1st time I went over 6 months...You should tell them to include ALL lipids(like you mentioned), TSH and Igf...Wont hurt...But you also have to make sure that the medical biller and coding people, bill the insurance(if that's what you're using)that the Doc requested it. Otherwise you will have a $1,600K bill:)
      ouch , def wouldnt want a bill that big -- will let you know how they come out

Comment

Depending on who your Doc is(as in big medical office or not)...They usually take about 3-5 working days to come back...Then they will call you and tell you either everything is fine or something is wrong. You have to ask them for a copy of your lab work.

Usually Quest Diagnostics does all the testing too.
        yup , have a quest right up the street from me - def interested to see how my lipid profile looks right now -

my blood pressure is up but always climbs when i do tren - drops to text book when i just running test

Comment

Tren= :inlove:

I would eat those pellets all day if I could...:D
          great stuff bro -

Comment

Cool...I've been getting blood work done every 6 months for nearly 8yrs now...This last time was the 1st time I went over 6 months...You should tell them to include ALL lipids(like you mentioned), TSH and Igf...Wont hurt...But you also have to make sure that the medical biller and coding people, bill the insurance(if that's what you're using)that the Doc requested it. Otherwise you will have a $1,600K bill:)
            Im glad i live in Australia sometimes. Goverment covers all that kinda stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
              Im glad i live in Australia sometimes. Goverment covers all that kinda stuff.
              red , it covers complete healthcare ?

Comment

Originally posted by bigscott View Post
                red , it covers complete healthcare ?
                It covers most things, not dental. Sometimes for serious surgery you have to wait up to two months so its best to have private insurance anyway, that way you dont have to wait But for blood tests and normal doc visits, anything like that its good. Its called medicare.

Comment

ahhhhhh i see

Comment

how does it work over there?

Comment

Ummm...medicare is garbage...

You just said it covers all that kinda of stuff...I would never leave my health up to medicare...lol...
                      What do you mean medicare is garbage. Medicare covers all my blood tests, all my docs visits, pretty much anything i need except surgery. Its all free.

The medicare you are talking about isnt the same as here.

Comment

You get insurance from your employer or you can purchase it yourself, just more expensive.
                        So what happens if you dont have any inurance? Does the goverment cover you?

Comment

Nope...Well it depends on your finances and some other stuff...Let's say you don't work, govt can assist with medical expense...you go to there doctors and so forth; fuck that.

Just about every state has programs for those who have kids but don't make enough money and so on...The govt pretty much gives you certain things...I'm all for helping people out...For example; Ohio has a programm called WIC which helps families out.
                          For a country like America thats pretty fuked up bro.

Comment

Working...
                          X