Site Injections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Injections

How do you bros feel about site injections? Do they really make a difference, Ive gotten mixed feed back....always been a glute/Delt guy myself but w ed injections you really need to search for new spots to poke.......just starting injecting into the biceps/tries....probably gonna hit the traps up too......so what do you guys think, do they make a difference or not really.....running 75mg tren ED/ 100mg prop EOD.......

if you're asking about increasing growth in the area to be injected, no. the only extra growth you will get there is from tissue aggravation/swelling. however, it's good do use site injections to prevent abcess.

Comment

Yes, I agree with goliath. The size you add will be from temp swelling and scar tissue. Im sure there will be some that disagree but from my experiance, I dont find that it adds any real mass.

Comment

I on the other hand believe that site injection do make a difference…..not much but the do……I love injecting my biceps 1 day before I work them…it gives me a bigger pump, also I believe that when you inject the oil in the muscle you are expending the muscle and giving it a bit more room to grow……

Comment

I know what your saying Jyzza, it does seem yours biceps get a better pump when you shoot a day before, but damn it hurts like hell.....I get worse muscle soreness in my biceps then any other injection sight......maybe its because they are just too damn big.... :D
          Last edited by WhiteBoy; 08-08-03, 11:21 AM.

Comment

I think that site injections do make a differnce. The increased swelling in the area where you site inject helps to strech the facia of the muscle. If done enough times it will increase the size. Kind of the same concept as using synthol. If you read last months MD there is an excellent article on site injecting.

Comment

My feelings also
              Originally posted by BuscLightCan
              I think that site injections do make a differnce. The increased swelling in the area where you site inject helps to strech the facia of the muscle. If done enough times it will increase the size. Kind of the same concept as using synthol. If you read last months MD there is an excellent article on site injecting.

Comment

that soreness feels great... especially the next day when you flex it just feels like your going to tear your bicep when you flex :) i love that feeling :)

Comment

then why isn't my ass huge and shoulders huge and my legs, where I normally inject. I have been doing that for years. I don't buy it. oil is a naturally viscous substance. it will find any outlet it can so that it won't clump. as soon as it is injected it naturally spreads thin.

Comment

If yer ass aint huge you must be shooting cooking oil.:rofl:
                    Ya gotta get the getto bootie:D

Comment

I just did my first pec and tri injections this week.....previously I only hit delts, glutes, and quads........I think it is necassary when doing ED shots for a long time...

Comment

Originally posted by swampwood
                        If yer ass aint huge you must be shooting cooking oil.:rofl:
                        Ya gotta get the getto bootie:D
                        don't get me wrong I have a nice butt ;) just not lumpy from oil

Comment

Well, glutes and quads are too big of muscles too see too much of a difference. I actually thing delts to a certain extent are too. My guesstimate is, its about 70% strecthing the muscle fascia, and 30% using short or no ester drugs.

Comment

I have heard Winny is the only AAS that would be good for site injections because it would disolve quickly into that specific muscle because it is water based. I have heard to inject the muscle you are going to train 1 day before you train it. This is so there is direct suuply of the chemical for the muscle when you train it. Just what I have heard and could be wrong....
                            Last edited by Jnic103; 08-10-03, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X