Tren users ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tren users ?

Anyone experience rashes or hive like from tren ? This is my first time using tren e and I itch like hell at times ! I take benadrol to ease the itching but damn it can get irritating at times :( Im on my 5th week loving the tren strength mass gettin the night sweats had to change my shirt 2 times last night .

Is it tren E or A? did the rash/itch start from day 1 of injecting?

Comment

seems odd for tren e but more comon with tren a, I had it once upon a time from the original finaject.

Comment

yeah its weird but maybe its just the weather changing but then like I said I see bumps like hives where I scratch at but hten it goes away ...? No worries its not too bad when I take benadrol

Comment

sound like more a reaction to something its suspended in. is it near injection site or all over?

Comment

What oil was used? I know people that are allergic to peanut oil and that has happened. Good luck with results! If it seems to be giving you gains and the itching is not a life or death situation keep getting your gains up! Good luck bro!

Comment

Originally posted by Stonecold54 View Post
              sound like more a reaction to something its suspended in. is it near injection site or all over?
              all over but starts from inj site then spreads . Well the gains Im gettin from tren is a big plus ! the down is the itching n night sweats but overall like the positives over the negatives . tren might be one of my fav aas when all said n done .

Comment

Originally posted by Bustinbitchesup View Post
                What oil was used? I know people that are allergic to peanut oil and that has happened. Good luck with results! If it seems to be giving you gains and the itching is not a life or death situation keep getting your gains up! Good luck bro!
                yeah Im gonna stick wit it ! Im not sure what oil was mixed . maybe the itching is a sign of Im in love wit tren :drunk: tren junkie :D

Comment

Originally posted by Stackt View Post
                  Anyone experience rashes or hive like from tren ? This is my first time using tren e and I itch like hell at times ! I take benadrol to ease the itching but damn it can get irritating at times :( Im on my 5th week loving the tren strength mass gettin the night sweats had to change my shirt 2 times last night .
                  Ive never seen or heard of this but sounds like your allergic to something.

Comment

Never had that problem. Must be the suspension. Are you allergic to peanuts by chance?

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                      I would bake it at 225...It wouldn't hurt...It could be dirty...
                      I'll try ....and i hope not ! got it from one of my good buddies thats been dealing wt guy for awhile so I couldnt imagine being dirty . i probably think its an allergic reaction ?

Originally posted by rrwwdd View Post
                      Never had that problem. Must be the suspension. Are you allergic to peanuts by chance?
                      nope I love peanuts

Comment

Not to be an ass...But don't be naive about it...I don't give a shit if King Kamali made your shit, it still could be dirty:)

I make my tren and it's pretty damn good and clean...But I'm sure one day may come where it becomes dirty=contaminated;)
                        true ....could be a dirty batch but I'll keep using it ,its not keeping me from lifting !

Comment

Have you baked it yet?
                          not yet ....just started a new vial . it hasnt been that bad lately but I'll have to try it when I have a chance been so busy lately . so bake it not boil it in water ?

Comment

Working...
                          X