Is it normal to feel tired at the beginning of a cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it normal to feel tired at the beginning of a cycle

I've recently started a new course (6 days ago) of 3 danabol a day (4 weeks) and 500 ml of Test e weekly (8 weeks).

It all seems to be working quite well except that I feel I need to sleep longer than usual. Is this just a sign of anabolism?

it can be. people react differently. i wouldnt worry much about it unless it gets worse.

Comment

Thanks man.

Comment

As bouner said it definitely can be a sign of anabolism... That and you are working out harder and/or lifting heavier and may need more recovery time (sleep).... I find lethargy and sleeping longer to be a side effect for me more on anadrol then on dbol but dbol can also cause this

I would double check your diet tho just in case and make sure you are getting enough cals and carbs because tiredness can be a sign of overtraining as well... If your diet is in check then I wouldn't worry for now.

Comment

I always feel tired at the start of a cycle containing something fast-acting that makes me blow up quickly. Notice it on Dbol everytime, and noticed it a few years back when I ran NPP.

Comment

Working...
          X