D-bol and toxicity, your view?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D-bol and toxicity, your view?

I'm currently on my second course or roid. It's an 8 week one with 500 mg of Test E a week and three pills of d-bol a day (the blue heart shaped ones, I can't remember how many mgs that is) for the first 4 weeks.
    I'm 76 kilos (167 lbs; 12 stone) and want to get to 82 kgs (13 stone, 180 lbs).

I know this will probably take 2 cycles.

I hear so many horror stories linked to d-bol. Is what I'm doing a safe dose? Can I up it?

think they are 10mg... There is a thread about them somewhere here.....

Dbol is hard on the liver as it is 17AA like many other orals... This means it must be processed by the liver before becoming active.... However, I think how toxic it really is on your liver is overexaggerated for sure.... 30mg is a low dose and running it for only 4 weeks I would think you should have no significant raise in liver values so I wouldn't worry...

As for your cycle I would run the test 12 weeks to let your body adapt to your new body mass properly and plan proper PCT so you can keep as much of your gains as possible.... As for how much you will gain that will depend on you, your diet, training and amount of rest you get...

Comment

30mgs a day for 4 weeks is fine. dont worry about it.

Comment

Originally posted by CrankinSteiN View Post
        think they are 10mg... There is a thread about them somewhere here.....

Dbol is hard on the liver as it is 17AA like many other orals... This means it must be processed by the liver before becoming active.... However, I think how toxic it really is on your liver is overexaggerated for sure.... 30mg is a low dose and running it for only 4 weeks I would think you should have no significant raise in liver values so I wouldn't worry...

As for your cycle I would run the test 12 weeks to let your body adapt to your new body mass properly and plan proper PCT so you can keep as much of your gains as possible.... As for how much you will gain that will depend on you, your diet, training and amount of rest you get...
        I see, so you are saying that the extra 4 weeks would help get the body used to the extra mass, as stopping at 8 means that I stand more of a chance of losing it?

Comment

Originally posted by alph_a View Post
          I see, so you are saying that the extra 4 weeks would help get the body used to the extra mass, as stopping at 8 means that I stand more of a chance of losing it?
          at 8 weeks you would still be growing from the cycle. you would be comming off when you were still getting benefit. 12 weeks is usually around that time when the results slow and a good time to come off.

Comment

I meant what you are saying but what bouncer said is also true.... there is definitely good reason to extend the cycle to 12 weeks

Comment

Yep good advise here 12 weeks min IMO for a slow ester like test E.
              If the d-bol is only 30 mgs then IMO that is fine. Thats if your healt is fine to start with.

Comment

Working...
              X