Military Testing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Military Testing

OK, so I need some advice. I've done a few cycles in the past, but I've been off cycle for about 18 mos (moved back to Texas after being in Mississippi). I'm looking to join the service, but really want to get back on cycle.

1) Does anyone have any info about steroid testing in the military?

2) Like I said, I've been off cycle for a while. Any advice on a good cycle to get back on? I'm 5'11" and about 170 lbs. I'm a runner, and pride myself on a leaner physique. Test and Deca have always worked well, Dbol not so much.

I'm new, so sorry if I screwed something up in this post, but thanks for the help.

Iam in the military and I looked into a lot of facts about them testing for anabolic substances. When I first joined I was on cycle and was also worried about being tested. The military does do random drug test but they are only testing for substances such as pot, opium, cocaine, and other substances of that nature. Steroid test aren't included in that random screen because they need to send the urine out to some university for the test and it will cost them a lot more that test. The only way they can test you for steroids is if you are ordered to take teh test from ur commander. So if your going to take them my advice is to keep a low profile and dont make it noticable by out doing urself. By this i mean if you do 60 push ups and 20 pull ups one month dont go back the next month and bang out 120 pushups and 40 pull ups bc u will start to raise some questions. After i came off cycle i troops at the base started asking me is i was takeing anabolic supplements and i started to get a little worried but luckly nothing became of it.

As far as a cycle i did 1cc of cyp/ 1cc of deca twice a week and 30mg of dbol everyday. But you said ur a runner so iam not sure I went from 170lbs to 200lbs in 10 weeks but i also ate every 2 hours like a horse. N i was luck enough 2 be able to keep a lot of my gains after my PCT I went down to 190lbs and am staying in that range. But it all depends on what kind of results u want then you determine ur cycle.

hope i answered ur question n been some what helpful.

Comment

I don't know if US is similar To Canada but when I joined back in the mid 90s Once you apply for a position weather it be infantry or somethin else usualy you wait for a call...I waited about 18 monthes before I got that call. As far as drug testing goes up here I believe they only test for recreational narcotics. I know that prob doesn't help much.

Comment

Originally posted by h-townsfinest View Post
        Iam in the military and I looked into a lot of facts about them testing for anabolic substances. When I first joined I was on cycle and was also worried about being tested. The military does do random drug test but they are only testing for substances such as pot, opium, cocaine, and other substances of that nature. Steroid test aren't included in that random screen because they need to send the urine out to some university for the test and it will cost them a lot more that test. The only way they can test you for steroids is if you are ordered to take teh test from ur commander. So if your going to take them my advice is to keep a low profile and dont make it noticable by out doing urself. By this i mean if you do 60 push ups and 20 pull ups one month dont go back the next month and bang out 120 pushups and 40 pull ups bc u will start to raise some questions. After i came off cycle i troops at the base started asking me is i was takeing anabolic supplements and i started to get a little worried but luckly nothing became of it.

As far as a cycle i did 1cc of cyp/ 1cc of deca twice a week and 30mg of dbol everyday. But you said ur a runner so iam not sure I went from 170lbs to 200lbs in 10 weeks but i also ate every 2 hours like a horse. N i was luck enough 2 be able to keep a lot of my gains after my PCT I went down to 190lbs and am staying in that range. But it all depends on what kind of results u want then you determine ur cycle.

hope i answered ur question n been some what helpful.
        Yeah man. That was good info. Thanks for the insight there. I'm clean in regards to rec drugs. Don't touch them so I should be good. Never used cyp before only enan. How do they compare? Thanks again

Comment

I know they are both test but Iam realy not sure how they compare but if u are going to join there is no point to start a cycle or do 1 b4 you do bc once you go to basic and tech school they will beat the shit out of you. When i went in i was 190lbs had a nice size to me but when i came back i was 165lbs to 170lbs and looked like a fuckin cancer patient it was horrible. So if ur gona do a cycle i would wait until you got done basic n tech school.

Comment

you have nothing to worry about, it has to be requested by the commander and unless you get stupid no one will ever even suggest it.

Comment

Originally posted by dalton View Post
              OK, so I need some advice. I've done a few cycles in the past, but I've been off cycle for about 18 mos (moved back to Texas after being in Mississippi). I'm looking to join the service, but really want to get back on cycle.

1) Does anyone have any info about steroid testing in the military?

2) Like I said, I've been off cycle for a while. Any advice on a good cycle to get back on? I'm 5'11" and about 170 lbs. I'm a runner, and pride myself on a leaner physique. Test and Deca have always worked well, Dbol not so much.

I'm new, so sorry if I screwed something up in this post, but thanks for the help.

Im sure there is a definite way to call them ANON and ask what type of testing thats done. You do have a right to know up front.

Comment

Originally posted by h-townsfinest View Post
                When i went in i was 190lbs had a nice size to me but when i came back i was 165lbs to 170lbs and looked like a fuckin cancer patient it was horrible. So if ur gona do a cycle i would wait until you got done basic n tech school.

Haha. My brother just finished Basic and he looks SO skinny!

Comment

I haven't heard of anyone getting tested. Even guys who jacked up real quick. There's been barracks inspections with guys who had the stuff in their fridge, they don't really care. You can get that shit at pharmacys in iraq and they know their guys are juicing. Some squad leaders even encourage it. I wouldn't worry about it. But I would wait till after basic and ait and any other follow on schools you opt for.

Comment

hmmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                      Haha. My brother just finished Basic and he looks SO skinny!
                      You should see a picture of me from when I came home from boot camp. I went in at 224lbs and 13 weeks later I was to 172ibs. When I look at my platoon picture Im still not sure which one is me...lol

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
                        You should see a picture of me from when I came home from boot camp. I went in at 224lbs and 13 weeks later I was to 172ibs. When I look at my platoon picture Im still not sure which one is me...lol

13 weeks is a long time too. He did 8 and lost about 20lbs.

Comment

so at 3 bills what would i look like after 9wks lol....

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                            13 weeks is a long time too. He did 8 and lost about 20lbs.
                            Yeah Marines do everything a little more than the other branches...lol

Comment

Shit my training was all together 22 weeks and when i came home i was pissed how sickly and weak i felt. I couldnt remeber the last time i was 170lbs maybe my freshman year in HS. I started a cycle in a week of being home and blew up gained 30s in about 10 weeks right off that bat thats y i think a lot of people became suspicious and started to question me. Here i am on september not even able to put up 225 on flat bench to in the end of october putting it up for 8.

Comment

Working...
                              X