Injection Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injection Question

I am drawing a blank and spent 10 mins looking for an answer. I have been told you should not do more then 2 cc's at one time, that for some reason your body can't handle it. We are talking about test E. Is a hit of 3 cc's to much? Should I do two hits of 1 1/2 a week?

Again, sorry for this question but my ass can't find an answer and I know you guys will know...

holla,

Depends on what site you're injecting. Technically you really shouldn't do more than 2cc's anyway. Anything more than 1cc should go in the ass or quad. Some guys are big enough to do more. If you do too much in a site and it doesn't absorb properly, it will crystallize and then you'll hate yourself. Why do you need 3cc's anyway?

Comment

Why?? I love test that much bro... haha

We just got to arguing... Bout kicked his ass...:rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by Raider80 View Post
        I am drawing a blank and spent 10 mins looking for an answer. I have been told you should not do more then 2 cc's at one time, that for some reason your body can't handle it. We are talking about test E. Is a hit of 3 cc's to much? Should I do two hits of 1 1/2 a week?

Again, sorry for this question but my ass can't find an answer and I know you guys will know...

holla,
        how much a week do you plan on doing ?? if its just 3 mls -- quad or glute will take 3 mls

Comment

2cc in 1 spot is the most i would do. 3 cc just puts to much space into the muscle. more scar tissue etc..

Comment

Yeah, I am in early stages of building a cycle and nutrition plan. It would be my 4th cycle. I have not done a cycle in 4 or 5 years so back to basics was my thought. I have been lifting hard for probably 8 months out of each year. I have been reading site again like crazy and will continue as we all know how to use the search button. I just couldn't find a damn thing on how much in one injection..

thanks for your responses, I am sure I will pop my head up again soon..

holla,

Raider80

Comment

I've done 3mls in lots of spots but your best to only put that kind of volume in glutes or quads as mentioned above... Also if you are talking about taking 3mls per week of test E then you are better off to split it up into 2 shots of 1.5mls not because of the volume but because it will keep your test levels more steady if you shoot twice a week instead of only once

Comment

Originally posted by CrankinSteiN View Post
                I've done 3mls in lots of spots but your best to only put that kind of volume in glutes or quads as mentioned above... Also if you are talking about taking 3mls per week of test E then you are better off to split it up into 2 shots of 1.5mls not because of the volume but because it will keep your test levels more steady if you shoot twice a week instead of only once

x2, I prefer twice a week anyway just to keep things as stable as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Raider80 View Post

holla,
                  2 cc's is a OK! 3 cc's is better. Me 600ml. every ten days.
                  Last edited by TaiChiChuan; 03-02-09, 05:59 PM.

Comment

yeah im with ya, ive done 2cc in the glutes and this cycle requires a lil more so am hitting two different spots with 1.5 cc instead. 1 cc tren, 1cc eq, 1cc prop. most ive done it chest is like 1.5 same with shoulder and even then its a lil tight

Comment

I agree. Long or med. acting esthers split to 2X/week. The only thing you should need to do ed is depo or prop and alike. The idea here is to load a pin to 3CC's and divide that by two per week! Do your homework and you will understand. Trick; bring gear to body temp before inj. then inject slowly if more than 1 CC. No one 's gonna be mad if you pause during either bro. Make sure gear is gtg and you won't have probs. Done vet Reforvit-B im in past...now THAT hurt!! :rofl:

Comment

Thanks for all the responses... I have decided 1 1/2 twice a week. plus should keep the body more stable...

thanks,

Comment

Working...
                        X