can i post pics of gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can i post pics of gear

Can you post pics of gear to check if its Good to go i cant see anywhere.

Thanks.

Yes as long as there aren't any web links or anything source-like in the photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby View Post
      Yes as long as there aren't any web links or anything source-like in the photos.
      No its my stash in the house where would i do it, i would like you guys to voice your opinions.

Thanks.

Comment

no problem

Comment

Im not sure if it here if its not i apoligise, its just some of my gewar id like ppl to state what they think, fake or real thats all.

All comments welcome.

Thanks.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Lousy_Bastard; 03-04-09, 11:05 AM.

Comment

the iranian test is good, not sure about the other.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
              Never seen those before...Also why do they still make ampules? Much better from a vial IMO...Those fucking things are so easy to crack the wrong way.
              all human grade is amps...

Comment

Never seen those before...Also why do they still make ampules? Much better from a vial IMO...Those fucking things are so easy to crack the wrong way.
                See the Enanthate see the black dot under that is a wee score and that snaps it dead easy never had a problem plus a really round and even break.

As for the nandralonone i have a video on youtube and it shows how easy that is cracked.

I tape my jags and stick them on youtube to get comments on how ppl think im doing.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                  the iranian test is good, not sure about the other.
                  Thanks, a mod from another site said he used them and they are good to go and as far as he knows no fakes of the company that makes it.

Comment

Thats all i buy i have the fortune of doing that.

Ive never used UG or Vet stuff i dont need to, but im sure if i had to i would.

Comment

youtube...lol...

Listen...I know they can crack easy...But I have had vials not be so friendly...No need to take everything I say literally...I know they also have cutters for vials...It's so much fucking easier to open pin, stick in vial and draw.
                      No offence menat buddy.

And youtube for a laugh thats all.

Comment

lmao...never meant or was trying to offend you bro...chill out man...fuck it...nevermind:rofl:
                        I know i having a laugh im Irish ffs lol we are take the p;iss alchos lol

Comment

Want to see the youtube thing if im allowed to post it here the link?

And if i do i have heard it all i shouldnt be using a 21G 1 1/2 pin everywhere but i do and i like it and works for me,

I know about the hardness and the scar tissue but im not at it that much for that plus my gear always goes in sweet and i have no hard spots were i jab.

Comment

USA gear is in Vials:)

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                              USA gear is in Vials:)
                              yea, in huge vials with a whole 100mgs in it. lmao

Comment

Working...
                              X