injection advice needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• injection advice needed

After the glutes, delts, and quads, where is the next best place to inject? I was thinking bi's? Does anyone have info on bi shots, do i keep my arm bent or straight, outer or inner head etc.

Chest or bi's is where i'd go next. Keep your arm straight. Stick it straight down the middle on top of the bicep.

www.spotinjections.com
    Last edited by beefcake; 03-11-09, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Bicepts? fuck that I am to much of a sissy for that. ass and quads are my limits maybe shoulder but I doubt it.

Comment

i was thinking arm bent , folded in front of me?

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
          Bicepts? fuck that I am to much of a sissy for that. ass and quads are my limits maybe shoulder but I doubt it.
          You're psyching yourself out bro. Confidence is everything. Just do it and say to yourself that's it's just like any other stick. I used to hesitate a lot on chest, probably cause I think I hit a nerve once, but it's just like anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
            LMAO to Rocket, he doesn't mind getting his head punched in am MMA fight but when it comes to bicep shot he says he is to much of a sissy.:rofl::rofl:

Anywho once I did a 1cc test shot on each biceps and couldn't move my arms for a week, after that I said fuck that never did bis again. If you can get someone to do your lats that would be next. In fact lats are my favorite it's the most painless area for me, I love doing lats.:D

Comment

lol @ Rocket! Dude bi's is my fav place to inject as long as it is painless gear and 2mls or less... I have done 3mls but it gets a bit uncomfortable depending on what type of gear.... I think you would be surprised how painless bi injects are if you try them....

I do the inner head, flex my arm and find the peak then relax it just a bit so I'm not flexin anymore while keepin my eye on the spot on the peak I am going to poke and then hit it....

Spotinjections.com is a great site for info on injects but definitely my vote is for biceps next not chest... I have only done 2 chest injects and both were not very pleasant for me but maybe it was just me....

Comment

Originally posted by beefcake View Post
                You're psyching yourself out bro. Confidence is everything. Just do it and say to yourself that's it's just like any other stick. I used to hesitate a lot on chest, probably cause I think I hit a nerve once, but it's just like anything else.

This happened to me with quads.... hit a nerve twice in one cycle and then got real hesitant about doing any quad shots....

Comment

Originally posted by CrankinSteiN View Post
                  This happened to me with quads.... hit a nerve twice in one cycle and then got real hesitant about doing any quad shots....
                  I hit nerves all the time in my quads i hate it. sometimes my whole leg will spasm. With you bi's do you hold your arm in front of you, like in your avatar?

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
                    After the glutes, delts, and quads, where is the next best place to inject? I was thinking bi's? Does anyone have info on bi shots, do i keep my arm bent or straight, outer or inner head etc.
                    bis are easy bro -- try hitting the shoe of your tricep -- it tickles :drunk: -- i still hit it when i am running several compounds pre contest though :)

Comment

I hit nerves all the time in my quads i hate it. sometimes my whole leg will spasm. With you bi's do you hold your arm in front of you, like in your avatar?
                      No bro... I hit the inner head so I start by flexing my arm with my fist pointing to the ceiling basically and then relax it like I said and poke in the peak on the inner side... Hopefully that makes sense to you

Comment

Not worried about pain with bi injections. Its more like what beefcake was talking about, My mind just dont want me to do it. I have a very high pain tolarance but a weak mind,lol.

I also hit the nerve in my quads all the time. Still scares me to this day but still do it anyday over bicepts.

Comment

YouTube - Bicep Jag

Thats how i do my bi's never had a problem.

PS. Before you say about wiping things down i did, i just didnt tape it for length of time, im also slapping my arm to stimulate the muscle before the jab no looking for veins as i've been told lol.
                          Last edited by Lousy_Bastard; 03-11-09, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                            Correct...Arm bent works best...I use traps/delts/lats/tri's/bi's/quads/cals/chest/glutes...Use them all you fucking pussy.
                            I didnt see forearms in there LOL:rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                              Correct...Arm bent works best...I use traps/delts/lats/tri's/bi's/quads/cals/chest/glutes...Use them all you fucking pussy.

I have never did my lats i think that looks like the sorest part of the body im all nervey about my lats id love to do them just dont have the gonads.

Comment

Working...
                              X