Clear All

• Beginner Cycle Finally Done. I HOPE:)

Hey Bros, Here is my beginner cycle.

First some stats:

21 years Old.
    5,11 tall(180 cm)
    200 lbs.
    Bf % 13
    Been lifting for 6 years (last 6 months super serious)

Week 1-4 40 Mg ED
    Week 1-12 Primo 300 Mg EW
    Week 1-12 Test e 250 Mg EW
    Week 1-13 0.25mg Arimidex ED

Pct
    Week 13-17 1 Mg Arimidex ED
    Week 13-16 500iu HCG ed
    Week 13-16 1g Vitamin E ed

As you can see I have chosen to follow Anthony Robers' Pct formula by starting 1 week after my last injection and going 500 IU hcg ED for 3 weeks.

However I am kind of doubt about what to do with the "Hole" from week 12-13(before I start the PCT), should I just continue taking the Arimidex 0.25 mg ED to avoid Gyno and bloat or what?

Give me your thoughts on how this beggine cycle looks. I am totally open for changes.

Best regards-Dudu

Mass building is the goal I assume?? If so then here's what I have to say:
    No need for the primo... For a first cycle test only is great but I understand wanting to throw dbol in too so I don't really have an issue with that but definitely no need for primo for a first cycle... Up the test to 400mg/week, drop the primo out and have the adex on hand but don't use it unless you need to....

Thats my advice... Too tired to go into greater detail at the moment....

Comment

"Week 1-4 40 Mg ED"

is that a secret drug? :P

Comment

Originally posted by Dudu View Post
        Hey Bros, Here is my beginner cycle.

First some stats:

21 years Old.
        5,11 tall(180 cm)
        200 lbs.
        Bf % 13
        Been lifting for 6 years (last 6 months super serious)

Week 1-4 40 Mg ED
        Week 1-12 Primo 300 Mg EW
        Week 1-12 Test e 250 Mg EW
        Week 1-13 0.25mg Arimidex ED

Pct
        Week 13-17 1 Mg Arimidex ED
        Week 13-16 500iu HCG ed
        Week 13-16 1g Vitamin E ed

As you can see I have chosen to follow Anthony Robers' Pct formula by starting 1 week after my last injection and going 500 IU hcg ED for 3 weeks.

However I am kind of doubt about what to do with the "Hole" from week 12-13(before I start the PCT), should I just continue taking the Arimidex 0.25 mg ED to avoid Gyno and bloat or what?

Give me your thoughts on how this beggine cycle looks. I am totally open for changes.

Best regards-Dudu
        I dont even know where to start. For right now I would agree with Crank but I will come back later when I have time and add to what he alread said. to start HCG for 3 weeks at 500ius when your only gonna take test for 12 weeks is way over kill IMO. Standard nolva PCT is plenty.

Comment

Ok I have time now,
          First things first IMO your first cycle should be just test and test only. This is so you will understand what is going on with your body and how it reacts to test. If you are taking primo with it and you get some side effect you dont like how will you know what caused it?

People seem to agree that first cycles its ok to use a oral to kick start. I dont see anything wrong with it but I also see no need for it. you are gonna gain so much anyways the orals isnt needed.

Taking A-dex durring your cycle before you even know if you need a anti-E is just silly. I realy doubt you will need anything. But I would always have nolva in the closet just in case.

PCT, is totaly up to you but as I stated its over kill for what you are gonna run.
          Weeks 12-13 you dont need anything unless for some crazy reason you have estogen issues.

Comment

Rocket feel like helping,what is youre take on pct, man back in the day never had heard of this now its every where and i am so confused!Any input would help.Please and Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeinindy View Post
              Rocket feel like helping,what is youre take on pct, man back in the day never had heard of this now its every where and i am so confused!Any input would help.Please and Thank You.
              ya bro what will you be taking that you need PCT help on?

most cycles are ok with just nolva
              say you run test E I would wait 3 weeks after last injection then start nolvw 40mgs for 2 weeks then 20 mgs for 3 weeks will be plent for most but really depends on what you take and how you are made on the inside.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeinindy View Post
                2-3 weeks after last shot of test start nolv at 40mg per day for a month.

Comment

Working...
                X